Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2008
This product is amazing. I am 29 years old, & have suffered with a genetically inherited trait of Anxiety/Depression for most of life and have been taking EffexorXR to control it for the last several years. Being a married Stay At Home Mom of 2 young children & working a job from home as well, I would tend to miss my daily dose now & then due to my busy schedule. If I'd miss a dose, I noticed a difference right away. It resulted in a servere headache, irritability & fatigue. Then I was introduced to Frequensea!

My mother-in-law found this product through another family member. She purchased it in an attempt to relieve her asthma as well as my father-in-law's high blood pressure. I was feeling extra-fatigued one day & she gave me a couple of vials to try...mostly for an energy boost. I had no expectations on this product & almost didn't even try it. Within 20 minutes, I felt absolutely rejuvinated. It was like my head was clear, I felt livlier & it was as if a sort of fog had lifted as I could think more clearly. It put me in a much better mood. The symptoms were similar to caffine, but unlike regular caffine, it didn't leave me shaky, hyper or with a "low" once the energy would wear off. Frequensea left me feeling basically calm but in a more chipper mood, steadily & for the remainder of the day. Even better, I haven't taken my Effexor for the last 3 days & I feel great! Instead I've been taking a daily dose of Frequensea (1 ounce).

Even more amazingly...the reason I was feeling so tired when I met my mother-in-law, was b/c I had woke up that morning with the onset of a terrible cold. My throat hurt so bad that morning it felt like it was on fire. That's generally how a cold starts with me. The cold will usually last for at least a week. When I took the Frequency energy drink, not only did I feel more awake (about 20 minutes later), but my throat had felt so much better & even the froggy tone in my voice had cleared up! I had a slightly runny rose & that went away as well!

I don't want to make it seem like this is a miracle substance b/c I have no solid proof to give you other than what I've experienced for myself. But I will say that it is at least worth a try if you have an illness of some sort, or condition in which you're finding yourself on a never-ending list of medications. It couldn't hurt! I urge you to try it. It's all natural from the sea, so there's nothing harmful about it. It is a little expensive & not covered by health insurance, but other than that, it's definately worth the try!
on June 12, 2007
This is a WONDERFUL product!! If you need a boost in your energy levels, this is it! When I drink it I feel the results in a very short period of time. A friend of mine had severe cramps in his legs (poor circulation). When I gave him Frequensea, his pain stopped almost instantly. Another friend's daughter had a fever and was throwing up. He asked me for Frequensea. The next day, she was up playing. Yet, another friend has arthritis. She says that her pain is not as bad since taking Frequensea as well as her stamina increased. The taste is pretty good also. I have not found any downside to this product except the price. But, it is well worth it.
on July 27, 2008
Against my better judgement (too many Billy Mays mishaps) I ordered Frequensea. I've been taking it now for about four days, and I have to say the differences I feel are subtle, but well worth the cost of the product. So far, the quality of my sleep has improved- I sleep deeply, and I get up a little earlier than I normally have been- and feel great when I get up! My energy is overall improved- I don't get bursts of energy when I drink Frequensea, however throughout the day I don't get that rundown feeling. We'll see what else comes after prolonged use! So far, I'm happy!
on September 18, 2013
I have only drank one bottle but so far so good. I don't know if it was coincidence but I had to lower my Armour thyroid medication because I was overdosing on it once I started this product.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because 1). I don't ever give anything 5 stars unless its sn exceptional product; 2). It's not all marine phytoplankton... I even read a review stating its only about 10%, rest is antioxidants which are good too.
on May 29, 2015
There are questions about why this product is not simply the Phytoplankton grown in Washington that cured its grower of cancer. I am aware of Marine 5000 Phytoplankton grown in Spain and consider it to be the best pure play on Phytoplankton. I know someone who has cancer who is in remission with tumors shrinking after taking Marine 5000 Phytoplankton and Carnosine. This product contains far less Phytoplankton, but the rationalization of its formulation is to make what is in the Supplement more bioavailable and bioactive. I have read testimonials of cancer also being cured with this product. I recently read a review of a woman who had an oral Candida infection that was not cureable by her doctor, and this cured it in 2 weeks. I've had a systemic Candida infection attributed to antibiotics killing off much of the friendly bacteria in my intestines which allowed yeast and fungus to take over. I have literally tried everything, and have had the most improvement with Niacinamide, Olive Leaf Extract, Curcumin Phytosome, Ginger Root and Probiotics. However my progress has been slow. After 3 days of 2 oz per day, Frequensea is running my Candida out of town with minimum die off discomfort. If you're interested in exploring Phytoplankton, I would not discourage you from exploring other products such as Marine 5000 Phytoplankton and Rephytolize. However, my experience with Frequensea is a home run.
on May 31, 2008
I had an operation and started taking this and my healing seemed to be very quick.
on October 28, 2015
I love this product. It's great-tasting and definitely made me feel more energetic and sleep better. The only problem is, it's so darn expensive. I finally stopped using it and found another phytoplankton product that works just as good. The major plus side of FrequenSea it tastes great and is full of all kinds of healthy things. You just want to guzzle it down, which is where the expensive part comes in.
on January 27, 2015
No change noticed after taking 2 dose per day for 2 weeks. I had then ordered the plankton from another company and after 2 doses I had more energy and slept deeper and longer. I am sure that this formula works with some people. Not everyone responds the same way. As a nurse I see different response rates to medications all the time. Best of luck.
on April 22, 2015
Fantastic product literally saved my life
on October 7, 2014
great product , but the price was to high what a rip off bad for Amazon