Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
asked by BP Bob on November 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Grace Customer Support answered on September 6, 2013
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The problem can also be with web server. I don't have any problem playing French radios in the US for hours. I have cable internet and a good old Linksys router.
Make sure you use a channel on your router that is not crowded by your neighbors.
You can use the free Metageek inSIIDer to do this (ie check what channels other WiFi are using around you).
EEmajor answered on January 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There was a problem with a firmware version in December.
The new January firmware has fixed the problem I was having.
I've had the Mondo since February 2012 and the problem I was having appeared after the mid-December 2012 firmware which would not allow to play for more than 20-30 seconds and went away with the mid-January 2013 firmware release. I did a factory reset at some point in time. I don't know if this is a requirement in addition to the firmware update from January (version 499). It's fine now. I got a second one.
EEmajor answered on February 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This has nothing to do with the router. It has to do with Grace Radio. Some stations are re-buffering frequently and connecting to other stations may take long time (about 15 to 30 sec).
I just purchased a Logitech radio and it works perfect. It takes a 1 sec or 2 to connect to the same stations and no buffering issues at all.
Ron Maor answered on January 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tiene la ITunes app?
SAUL B. GUILLEN REYES answered on November 7, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have no buffering issues and I also have a slow 768kb DSL connection at the end of the line in a rural area. Have you done a speed test on your Internet connection? There could be a line/modem/router/router coverage problem. Try www.Speakeasy.net and try to troubleshoot one issue at a time. Also try a factory reset (not a hard reset. Good luck.
KB answered on December 30, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The problem is with the Radio. Grace will need to fix this issue. There are many users that see the same issue.
Ron Maor answered on January 13, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It has nothing to do with your set-up. The problem is with Grace's hardware. Possibly their servers are not working properly handling the load. Or should I say, their servers cannot handle the load. They will not tell you this, but if you read between the lines in the complaints about his company on the Internet, the real problem with connecting is their poorly engineered software and networking.
Trip Like I Do answered on November 5, 2012
Comments (6) | 4 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product