Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on May 27, 2010
The company is out of business but the MOBI Replacement HEPA Filter for Crystal Breeze Air Purifier fits this machine perfectly and I'm glad I found them so I can continue to use this air purifier.
33 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2009
This company's web site is gone....I believe they've gone out business. I went to order replacement filters for my 2 machines and they were backordered with a recommended in stock date a few weeks later. I went back several times, up to a month after that date and still out of stock. Now the web site is gone.
77 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2009
I bought this Fresh Air Machine on line several years ago and it wasn't cheap. I thought it worked well and could tell a difference in air quality and a fresher smell.

But, like others have commented, the web site has disappeared and I can't find any replacement Hepa cartridges anywhere. So basically the machine will end up in the garbage.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse