5.0 out of 5 stars The Fresh Beats band at its best
Published 23 months ago by Kimberly V.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but a ripoff
Your child loves Fresh Beat Band, so you think to yourself: I should buy a full-length movie based on the Wizard of Oz for them to enjoy!
Good plan, except this is just 3 different episodes from Season 3, put together into one "movie". (I thought it was going to be a movie anyway)
Published on October 3, 2012 by Amy Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fresh Beats band at its best, November 26, 2012
Kimberly V. (Berkeley, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song (DVD)
My kids love the Fresh Beats band and have seen all of the first 2 seasons. Although their music is catchy and they do a great show for kids it wasn't until I purchased this DVD and watched it with my kids that I was won over. Since we don't have cable (only Netflix and Hulu Plus) we hadn't seen any of these episodes prior to buying this disc. The Wizard of Song episode was really well done. It was a perfect mix of the original story and the style of the Freash Beats. I thought that it was quite clever. This was also the first time that I had seen the new Marina. Some may disagree with me but I thought she was great. Yes, she is different then the previous actress that filled the role but I felt that she was a great fit with the group and had excellent energy. This disc also included a couple of other episodes. I was pleased to see that in these episodes the band actually ventures to different locations outside of their original set which allowed for a greater variation in the stories. The band members also changed outfits quite a bit but still managed to maintain their signature colors which was a lot of fun. I highly recommend this disc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fresh Beats, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song (DVD)
My daughters love the Fresh Beat Band. They really loved the Wizard of Song when it was on television.
It is great to have it on DVD format. I just wish their concert tickets were not so pricey!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 1 yr old, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song (DVD)
We never saw the wizard of song episodes or the ghost band one. The chimps in charge (was) my LO favorite so it was a pretty good combo for us! Also nice to have a few back to back so I can get some stuff done around the house.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but a ripoff, October 3, 2012
So instead of spending $14.99 on this one, you can save a few bucks and buy the three different episodes separately for $1.99/ea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, March 23, 2014
thevirge (Atlanta, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
My three year old loves The Fresh Beat Band, but the original Wizard of Oz with Judy Garland (my favorite movie) is too scary for him. This was a fun movie for us to watch together. He loves the music and the story. I loved that it didn't grate on my nerves like some of his other movies. t was even pleasantly surprised that Jason Mraz was the wizard (Yay!). Lots of fun, thanks Fresh Beats.

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys love it, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song (DVD)
Put it in and let it play.... worked fine... cant complain the boys love it and all the disc work without a doubt thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song (DVD)
My daughter loves this DVD it has the movie and two shows....highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
My 4 years old grandson absolutely loved it. Very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
My son is a true fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, June 16, 2014
The Fresh Beat Band never fails to entertain. My son requested this and watched it twice. The rental includes two more episodes as well.

Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song
Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard Of Song by Fresh Beat Band: The Wizard of Song (DVD - 2012)
$9.99 $5.79