Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2014
Before I bought this perfume I had a card sprayed with it, from a major department store. It was in my purse for almost a week and I could smell the perfume for at least 3 days, on that spray card. Instead of buying a large bottle I decided to try a small version to try out. I ordered & received the perfume and loved the smell, however, the scent did not seem to last even half of the day. I asked my friends & my husband if they could smell my perfume, by the end of the day. No one could smell it. It was not just me. I was very disappointed. I will buy the one at the department store. Not sure what happened. ~ Jeannie
on June 7, 2015
My new favorite summer scent. This is a very SMALL bottle of perfume, a little smaller than a silver dollar. Also, it's NOT a spray bottle which I like since it's so small. If it were a spray bottle it would be empty after about 2-3 sprays if that. I do think it was overpriced but I like the scent and will get the regular size when this runs out. Quick shipping!
on November 20, 2014
Very small but it was a great sample size to 'try out' the scent, which I ended up loving and have moved on the the large bottle. I wear this perfume every day and get complements on it all the time. I pick up powdery scents and this perfume is nice and light without going to powdery on me.
on July 11, 2014
I was surprised that I received this product within days. Very small bottle that has a pull off top. Not able to carry with me the top may come off. But the smell is absolutely amazing!!! Would recommend another size. The Roll on is great!
on April 29, 2014
Very happy with the purchase. Have purchased this in a larger size. For adult Easter baskets added these to ladies' gifts for a big smile from each recipient. Nice fragrance. No one is overwhelmed. Lots of complements.
on September 23, 2015
Smells great but isn't as strong as I thought. My niece has a big bottle of this stuff and you can spray it one time and you'll still be able to smell it 3 days later. Do not let the image fool you this bottle is very very tiny.
on March 11, 2015
Quick sample, smells great! if you apply the appropriate amount, it should last a 3 weeks if applied once a day. It has a youthful floral scent with a hint of honeysuckle, but doesn't smell like some of the awful body sprays or perfumes you might find tweens and teenagers dousing on. If you're an adult that like lights scents or you have a young girl in your life that has good taste, this is a perfect little gift!
on January 7, 2013
This is such a fresh, light scent. Truly lovely to smell! If you like smelling fresh and lovely, you will love this fragrance.
on August 22, 2013
i love this my only problem is i have to use my fingers to put it on,that can be a bit much but it smells awesome and it last long..i would recommend
on May 11, 2015
I bought this tiny sample after reading the scent notes. I was not disappointed. I love this cologne but it does not last long. Perhaps in a perfume form or layer with skin lotion would last longer.