Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fresh & Easy Kosher Cooking: Ordinary Ingredients -Extraordinary Meals
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 3, 2012
-unique recipes
-beautiful pictures
-most of the recipes feature things that you are likely to have in your home!
-easy to read, good instructions.
on June 9, 2012
I bought this as a gift and then bought it for myself. The pictures are lovely, the recipe steps are laid out simply and clearly. The recipes featured are varied, yet simple enough for the average cook to tackle. It has both classic and some exotic dishes for the Kosher cook, and makes everything look easy. I find myself using this more than I thought I would. Well done!
on January 27, 2015
I was very disappointed when I got this book...from the title and cover it seems like it will be based on fresh healthy food and light easy cooking...however, many of the ingredients call for onion soup mix (not a healthy ingredient), unhealthy kugels, etc. I was frustrated that I didnt get to look inside before buying it because I felt misled.
on January 25, 2013
the recipes are easy to follow with beautiful pictures. many of the recipes are complex and some require specialty ingredients.
on May 26, 2016
The cheesecake recipe that yields 3 cheese pies is delicious. It is my go-to cheesecake recipe that I've made probably four times. The recipe calls for store-bought graham cracker crust, but I make my own and it adds such flavor. I also converted the roast pepper and avocado recipe from a baguette to a wrap and substituted spinach for the lettuce. It was delicious! I already made it twice. Definitely a great book to have.
on February 5, 2015
Pros: Beautifully photographed; recipes are actually easy with not too many ingredients; most recipes perfect for quick weeknight cooking and use ingredients most people can easily find in mainstream grocery stores; author's comments are helpful and down to earth; interesting side notes (such as explanations of how ingredients vary to make crispy vs. chewy cookies).

Con: The majority of the recipes are healthy but some are heavy in sugar, fat, or items with preservatives like mayonnaise and onion soup mix.
on November 16, 2014
Excellent kosher cookbook with every day ingredients found in every home. Most recipes are quick to prepare. Try the chunky hummus, the tricolour fruit purée, the teryaki salmon skewers, and the sweetheart salad. I would recommend this cookbook for anyone who likes good food, but is short on time.
on July 21, 2014
This cookbook is amazing. The recipes are delicious, easy to make and the required ingredients are generally items you have in your pantry already. The directions are extremely clear and can be followed with ease. Additionally, almost all the recipes contain corresponding pictures which are great for people who require pictures prior to attempting a new recipe. I would highly recommend this cookbook.
on June 6, 2013
I didn't find too many interesting recipes and one was- add onion soup mix to make onion soup.. not impressed
on May 11, 2012
I love this new cookbook. I got it three months ago and almost done trying out the recipes. Each recipe i made got great reviews!