5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Weeks and Counting
I ordered these flowers and not only were they were delivered on time BUT they are still beautiful after TWO WEEKS in the vase!!OMG just beautiful! Thank You.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Gebstah

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak
They were not Fresh and my sister complained that they were beautiful but they wilted the next day and died.
Published 18 months ago by STEVE MIHALY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Weeks and Counting, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Fresh Flowers - 20 Premium Purple Dendrobium Orchids with Vase

5.0 out of 5 stars Orchids were beautiful and the service was above and beyond!, December 7, 2011
Delivery was an issue for me! The
recipient,was returning home after surgery
and I wanted to put a smile on her face!

#1) The orchids were absolutely beautiful!!!
(the online picture does not do them justice)
#2) Just Orchids went out of their way to make sure
the orchids were delivered as ordered!

I highly recommend this company and product!

Thanks Just Orchids!!!
One Happy Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Orchids!!!, January 26, 2012
I order this flower to a great friend of mine to give her something special in her day ... she like it so much she call and told me that she was so impress the way they pack very carefully each orchid plus she did two vases in here home. I totally recomemed this Orchids. You will make there day!

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak, June 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Experience, April 25, 2013
A. L. (Ohio, United States) - See all my reviews
The orchids arrived, on-time, well wrapped and in pristine condition. Just orchids did an excellent job and I recommend highly. Thanks for brightening my wife's day!

5.0 out of 5 stars beyond outstanding; the best flowers ever, March 9, 2013
guaranteed to last a week
they lasted over a month and the last few are into their seventh week
superb

other superlatives would be equally apt

and the flowers were beautiful

I'll definitely be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect orchids!, April 6, 2013
Sent these to my inlaws ~ they lasted one month with great care ~ changing of water etc. I highly recommend them! The orchids came each in their own water vial. Bought them last year from Just Orchids and had the same wonderful result.

5.0 out of 5 stars unique tribute, March 1, 2013
This unusual and beautiful boquet was the hit of the event. In fact, several flower arrangements were received and this is the only one they kept!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, and are beautiful, February 21, 2013
I bought these for a friends brithday. She got them in 2 days, and says they are absolutely beautiful. I'm glad I was able to get her such a nice bouquet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still blooming over a month later!, June 8, 2012
I sent these to the ladies at my last place of employment for Admin Appreciation Day/Mother's Day. I just got an email last night with a photo...there are still a good handful of stems STILL in bloom in the vase (see the pic I posted)! I mean, it was beautiful when they got them--they raved about them, but finding out that they are still enjoying them over a month later...I am amazed! Buy these, and you won't be disappointed...well, whoever gets them won't be disappointed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›