Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 17, 2013
Security on the wireless link needs to be improved so my persian neighbor can't hijack control of it so easily. It would also be more realistic if it came with a little mini distinguished warfare medal just like the real thing! (Panetta, you're a freaking idiot...)
on February 17, 2013
Everywhere I turn I find news story after news story about drones becoming common place in our lives. While I worry about the intrusion of privacy, I also know that the poor and huddled masses have no business yearning to be free on my land! That's when I summoned my loyal assistant, Preston, to order as many drones as necessary to provide 24/7 coverage of the entire estate. We decided that we'd need 7 to keep up three racetrack patterns at 7500 AGL. Our thinking was that at Amazon's low price, we could afford that many and if they proved more reliable than we estimated, we could always sell 1 or 2 on the black market. Given the smaller than expected dimensions, we didn't even have to modify the squash court to act as a launch and recovery point. All we needed was the drones to be delivered intact. We'd worry about ordinance once we determined whether a SDB or Hellfire was the most cost effective approach to killing without damaging the shrubbery.

It was at that point that Amazon really let us down. All seven drones were delivered on time, but rather than flying them to Ascot Acres, Amazon shipped them via FedEx in a box! That should have been a hint that something was amiss. Then we found that neither the base stations nor operators manuals were included in the packaging. Accordingly, we can't tell whether the drones are in working order since Preston can't find the fueling port. We will continue to wait for Amazon to ship the base stations and documentation. Overall, we are still hopeful that we can get the drones airborne this spring and bag our first kill. The value is still terrific. Cheers!
on February 17, 2013
If your children aspire to the presidency and someday wish to get their own Nobel Peace Prize this is the training toy for them. Spend hours drafting your own personal Kill List as described in the New York Times and then imagine putting it into action. Young aspiring sociopaths will especially enjoy these fantasies.
33 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2013
While I appreciate the undeniable humanitarian aspect of replacing the thinking, feeling, human pilot with a lethal robot operated by someone miles away from the field of action dispassionately playing a video game....(thereby sparing the life of the pilot from any risk or consideration of their actions)

It would be REALLY helpful if the Drone could be upgraded to full nuclear delivery capability to best maximize the effectiveness of the design applications.

Suggestion: Development of an advanced and more specialized 'pocket' thermonuclear device with greater yield which could fit the payload lift capabilities of the Drone.
(Note To D.A.R.P.A: Work on this! Stark Enterprises is no longer making weapons, so it`s up to you!)

Until the CSM Terminator Program is up and running, this remains the single best way to make war an easy and more quickly rationalized option, so let`s get with it, people !
on March 29, 2013
These flying robots are essential if we are serious about taking over the entire planet.. I can't imagine a better way to drop clusters of democracy on any county. Hitler would admire this drive for world empire and domination!
on March 8, 2013
I'm so tired of all the logistics of keeping my arsenal cleaned, locked, and loaded. After all of that trouble, I need to keep all of those munitions locked up, as my kids just LOVE taking potshots at local politicians and Jehovah's Witnesses. Sometimes I see a suspicious-looking person dropping Amazon packages on my front stoop, and it just takes too long to unlock my bunker and procure a weapon for self-defense. So this Personal Predator is a dream come true. Now I can orbit my home (and my questionable neighbors - some of whom may be Democrats) and maintain constant vigilance against troublemakers, socialists, and incessantly barking dogs. The optional Hellfire payload delivers a nice punch, keeping my property safe for democracy. Don't tread on me!
on February 17, 2013
My son started running around the front yard with this thing... "vroom, vroom" with the occasional "blam, blam" rose from my excited six year old son as he scurried to and fro across our backyard.

My neighbor, an elderly gentleman, wearing his coke bottle/reading glass combo looked up from his zombie like devotion to his "news" channel, saw your predator drone product, screamed like a woman, and ran. We have not seen him since.

Perhaps more vibrant colors would make this safe for paranoid old men that seem to inhabit much of the South and rural communities?

Thank you!
on February 17, 2013
The greatest toy ever! Our Lost Generation can spend hours imagining to be the best President ever, taking out faceless enemies thousands of miles away while playing golf and vacationing in Hawaii.
on February 23, 2015
on February 16, 2013
This plane really vibrates as it dives into the valleys of bush country. The rear-end propeller trims the bush as it pulls out.