4.0 out of 5 stars Good but one issue
I really enjoyed Seasons 1 and 2 but my only issue was Season 2. Two of them had the same episode, the dvds were numbered wrong, and I was missing one dvd with some episodes on them. I just received the new one yesterday and I haven't opened it yet but I will give the verdict soon. Other than that, the everything has awesome.
Published 20 months ago by Briana

1.0 out of 5 stars MISSING EPISODES
Published 19 months ago by bargainhealth8

1.0 out of 5 stars MISSING EPISODES, July 18, 2013
I opened season 1 and began to watch. There is an episode guide inside the box and there are more episodes listed than episodes that are listed on episode guide on the second DVD of the first season. I believe it was missing at least 3 episodes. I didn't bother opening season 2 because I wanted to return set and who know how many would be missing from that. Even if it's just one missing or none from that season it's not worth it to me. I'd rather pay a couple dollars more to get all episodes that belong on these seasons. They are also put in case in a cheap manner. They are just stacked in one DVD touching the next to fit in smaller box. Makes it easier to scratch them the way it's stored. At least amazon is good about customer service so I was able to return for a refund. The part that bothers me with anything I put money into is when you pay for something expecting one thing based on way it's advertised and it arrives missing something, damaged or seller just left something out. I will be leaving seller review to and if other seasons from other sellers come complete I will be adding positive review to them and on product page because if this was right would be a great item to have. Hope this helps someone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Question, August 7, 2012
This set says its 6 discs. But when I look up Season 1 and season 2 respectively, they each have 4 discs. Are there four discs in each one or is the second season shorter?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but one issue, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The: The Complete Seasons (2-Pack) (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worried at first, November 19, 2013
At first i was skeptical after reading some reviews about duplicate disc and episodes missing but it's safe to say my copy's where just fine. I've always loved this show haven't seen it in forever so i had to finally get this in my collection watching this show still has me laughing untill my stomach hurts this show still has it's magic, i was constantly putting getting this seris off hoping a Blu ray version would be released but guess not and i was tired of wating this is a must have can't wait untill i get the rest of the sesaons!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars There was an entire blank disc., December 4, 2012
It seemed like a great value to get the two seasons for 20 bucks, but yeah, that's because there was an disc with the last 6 episodes missing. I was upset about that, but I had it shipped to my fiance where he's stationed because he does not get cable, and i'm not gonna make him go through any trouble to send it back to me or the seller. So, basically won't be buying from the seller who sold us this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% Satisfied, July 8, 2013
I received both the first and second season but I did not get all DVDs for the second season. Disc 1 was actually Disc 2, Disc 2 was actually Disc 3 and Disc 3 was actually Disc 3. Disc 4 was actually Disc 1 so i never got the last episodes for the second season. I don't want a refund but would like to receive the 4th Disc for Season 2 so that I can see those episodes. What should I do about this simple error?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best show ever!, November 9, 2011
i love this seris...ever since i was a lil kid i have been a fan. i watch this show 10 years later and i still laugh out loud. tooo good. hope it comes out on blue ray soon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, July 21, 2013
I have always loved Fresh Prince growing up. So when i saw these i thought it would make a great addition to my collection. The DVDs work well with no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, I had no problems, March 7, 2014
I really wasn't sure if I wanted to buy this because I was reading reviews about people having troubles with disks being mixed up or even blank but when I received mine, all disks worked properly. This was a great deal because I pretty much got 2 for the price of 1. This is a great buy if you are looking to start your collection of the complete series.

2.0 out of 5 stars season 2 not accurate, January 4, 2013
season 1 works fine and is just as described. season 2 however has four disks with disks 1 and 2 having the same content and not different episodes. disk 3 and 4 work fine but the episodes that are supposed to be on 3 are on 4 and vice versa. the product works fine other than the problems mentioned above