Customer Discussions > Back To Black forum

Fresh, unique and talented

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 7, 2007 8:10:38 AM PST
I have been listening to this particular CD for a few months prior to Amy getting airplay here in the US. I think she has a raw and unique sound. I love the fact that she is unlike any artist that is out right now. Her oldschool sound with some intense beats is a great combination. This needs to be in the repertoire and on your playlist. Great sound, I hope to hear more from her and wish her much success!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2007 3:06:56 PM PST
AlmightyJB says:
Yeah, I agree, very fresh. Haven't heard her here on the radio yet. I heard Back to Black browsing adds on MySpace and immediately bought this CD. That's my favorite song but I also really love Rehab and Love is a Losing Game. Their all great though. Just got an email from Amazon that Frank just shipped. Can't wait to hear it. Amy's definitely a new favorite of mine.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2007 2:41:31 PM PST
I only caught this artist for a few seconds, on Logo today.
The song was "I'm no good". all I can say is Wow ! I can't wait to get the CD "Back to Black". I think I'm in for a great musical experience and theres not much new and exciting out there.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Back To Black forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 7, 2007
Latest post:  Mar 10, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Back To Black
Back To Black by Amy Winehouse (Audio CD - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,126)