5.0 out of 5 stars High quality lunch kits!, September 17, 2010
We purchased two of these lunch kits for our daughters. They are a big hit with our kids and their friends at school.

The quality of construction is high. We expect to get many years use from them.

High points for being very stylish. Many cool colors and patterns to choose from.

The size is great. The Freshvac container sits in the bottom, lots of room for a drink and snacks in the top.

The Freshvac container is high quality as well. Handy removable dividers for several smaller items, or lots of room for a

sandwich or leftovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and useful, April 21, 2011
Lala "Just telling it like it is" (San Leandro, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Love my lunch bag! It is cute and stylish, they have all different looks to choose from and the design is useful, easy to use and a good bargin for the money. If you are looking for a lunch bag, try this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lunch Bag, May 22, 2012
First of all i must congratulate the company for creating this convenient and versatile lunch bag.I really did not even expect the food container. And i must say raving reviews for the lunch container itself. Has an airtight feature which is real great for salads. The separator inside of the lunch is serving a very good purpose not to mix food until lunch time. I am 100% pleased. Keep it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Lunch Bag, January 23, 2012
My friend at work recieved this lunch bag and was telling me how I needed to get one. I bought the Paisley brown and blue bag which is very attractive. The top compartment holds more than you think. It is very well constructed and also will clean up easily. The plastic container that comes with it has two little removable compartments which is very handy for fruit or keeping your veggies separated. I am very pleased with this lunch bag and will recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, July 29, 2013
I use this lunchbox for work and I get complements on it all the time! It fits quite a few things, and it's very nice that it comes with it's own Tupperware that fits perfectly in there. It's very light and easy to clean. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars So convenient!, May 13, 2013
I am giving this five stars because I use this lunchbox almost everyday, and I am so happy with it! The separators in the Tupperware do not work so well, but that it the only complaint I have. It is pretty, I like having two compartments, and it has held up well over the past six months.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just what I needed!, April 13, 2013
Let's start with the bad and get that out of the way: The lower compartment is relatively small... smaller than the cooler I used to use. It's also somewhat less insulating than my old one. The food container is worth at least two serving-sizes, so my lunch always looks smaller than it really is. The container inserts don't lock the food away from each other (so no packing soup on one side and sandwich on the other.) It also doesn't let me stack containers, since it's short.
All of that said, it's been great and I just need to adjust a little how I pack things. It fits my one-serving containers just fine as well and I do like the container it comes with... it seals up, on the whole, really well. The top part is roomy enough for my little extras like fruit or snacks and the best part, it looks good. I hate an ugly lunchbox.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 19, 2013
This is awesome for packing lunch. The ONLY reason I didnt give it 5 stars was because the lid is NOT a tight and perfect seal. I put in sushi in there and a small amount of soy sauce in one of the smaller containers - thinking that the worst that would happen was that the soy sauce would spill out into the bigger container and onto the sushi. However, it spilled out of the container and all over the inside of the bag. Also, it's not exactly a very good air seal. However, it really does it's job and does it well.

Just use plastic wrap to wrap up each container, then put it together. This solves the problem. The top is roomy enough for various items. The containers are big enough for a good size lunch plus snacks :).