5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed
Published on August 21, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Freshware 8-Cavity Mini Bundt and Coffe Cake Silicone Mold and Baking Pan
The mold was so small you could not get them out of the pan. If you were having a party and wanted finger food and maybe could come up with something solid (like fudge) this mold should work.
Published on July 21, 2012 by Cathi

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, August 21, 2012
UPDATE: So after I used the mold I discovered the cavity sides aren't straight up and down, there is a slight angle. So the base is just slightly smaller in circumference than the top. So you can see I'll add another picture. Also, I didn't put a tray under the mold before filling with liquid and almost made a mess :) So I suggest putting a tray under the mold before filling with a liquid for easy transfer to refrigerator/freezer/oven.

I was looking for a silicone mold to make small jelly for my cakes and other entremets; so I needed molds that had straight sides. I almost bought this mold Freshware 15-Cavity Mini Cheesecake, Pudding, Tart, and Muffin Silicone Mold and Baking Pan but I noticed the sides had an angle (like tarts)... and then I saw this mold.. which is just what I was looking for; even though there are only 11 cavities (as opposed to the 15).

MY NOTES: I measured the cavities to be just under 2 in. in diamter by 1 in. deep. I added pictures.

BOTTOM LINE: if you need small round molds with straight sides, get this; it's a fair price and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job wonderfully!, December 16, 2011
Maybe I'm just biased from having made plenty of 'miniature' desserts for events, or from assuming that the donuts commonly found in shops like Dunkin' are large sized, rather than standard, but this pan more than suited my needs.

The donuts that it produces are bite-sized, akin to the size of a 'mini-cupcake' that you might find in stores, or used in cake lollipops. Depending on the recipe you use, they do puff up a bit, and the ones that I made were a little over an inch and a half in diameter, as described, and able to be eaten in a couple bites. (If I make a circle with my middle finger and thumb, that would be about the right size, though I admittedly don't have the biggest hands.)

The silicone was actually great, in that donuts cooked evenly, and once they were done, a quick twist of the pan popped them right onto the plate. Obviously, if you're looking to make donuts to fill up a full meal, check for a larger cavity size, with fewer donuts per pan. That said, if you want MINI donuts, in a size that would be better for snacking or sharing, don't let the negative comments dissuade you. This pan is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, June 12, 2011
I bought this to make hemispherical domes on the top of mini cupcakes (specifically little preggo bellies for a baby shower). They are the perfect size for it. As with all silicone bakeware, you need to have it on a cookie sheet or something to keep it straight and flat. It works great, releases easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portioning Clarified Butter, November 26, 2012
Thiggy (Florida USA) - See all my reviews
Because refrigerated clarified butter gets so firm, portioning from a single container can be a challenge. This quality tray holds about 3/4 cup. Place the mold on a quarter sheet or piece of cardboard before filling -- then into the refrig to set.

Tray: 6.75 x 11.75 x .75"
Sphere diameter: 1.5" (holds about 0.4 liquid ounce)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cake pops, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Freshware 18-Cavity Mini Diamond Cake Silicone Mold and Baking Pan (Kitchen)
I like to make cake pops that are premolded & not like the soft textured ones with the frosting mixed in. These are supposed to make diamond shapes however I found that they turned out more round than diamond, may cause a slight problem if you really want diamond shape however it does not bother me any. I didn't have a problem with sticking & all I did was spray a little cooking spray before adding the batter. They popped right out!

4.0 out of 5 stars small cups, December 14, 2011
Amazon Customer (FORT BENNING, GA) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful pan and I received it in only 2 days! The cups are fairly small, but are actually perfect for single servings. Will definitely work for cocktail party servings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pan, May 4, 2012
I used this pan to make tiny brownie cakes and then drizzeled chocolate sauce over them. They looked really nice on a serving plate and are just the right size (not too big)
I would surely tell a friend to buy one. This would also be nice for small cake bites. Even maybe little jello bites. Have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeny little treats, December 18, 2012
M. Bazarian (Amelia Island, FL) - See all my reviews
I've only used this once, but so far, so good. I like using silicone baking containers - they are nonstick and easy to clean - love that they are dishwasher safe. The donuts that it bakes up are truly bite size, which make it fun for my two young children to eat. I DO have to put the mold on a cookie sheet in order to keep it steady while carrying it to and from the oven, but no big deal. Pretty typical to do that with any silicone baking tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, November 24, 2011
Maryann Hoover (Riverside, Ca., US) - See all my reviews
This is a nice pan and works well, lots of fun for parties. Grandkids have fun with this. Just plain fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, April 4, 2012
I have a recipe for truffles that is absolutely delicious, but a real messy pain to roll out. This mold made beautiful truffles without the mess of rolling them out. It saves time too. I love it and will probably be getting a couple more.