4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Memories
Published on June 13, 2008 by J. Bautista

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but not great quality
They look nice in the picture but the quality is not the greatest. Fair for the price but if I paid $10 less I would not be complaining about the quality.
Published 24 months ago by Sarah Mcdermott

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Memories, June 13, 2008
This review is from: White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Mother-and-Daughter Necklace and Earrings Set with Sterling Silver Clasp (Jewelry)
My husband bought this set to have my daughter give it to me for Mothers Day. When she realized that it was a set we would both use she was even more thrilled! What little girl doesn't like to wear thing like mommy has?? We put the necklaces and earrings on immediately and wore them all the rest of the day! Now whenever we go somewhere (even to the grocery store) she asks if we should put on our matching jewelry!
The necklaces are nicely made and should last for years. the one drawback to the necklaces is that they are close enough to chokers, I would have liked a little more slack in mine. It was not TIGHT but I personally do not like straight around the neck, I like a little slack so it drapes a little. The Pearl earrings did not make our ears itch or break out after a full day of wear.
The best thing about this set in my opinion is the wonderful memories we will have of wearing our matching sets to special occasions together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful mother's day gift, October 31, 2008
I bought this set to share with my daughter on Mother's day. I told her she made me a mom and I loved her and I wanted to share something with her that we could keep forever.
I got these on a Gold Box deal so it was a great price. I was feeling a little skeptical when I ordered them but I was pleasantly suprised when I received the box.
This is a beautiful set. Great quality and nice sized. The daughter sized pearls are the most precious thing.
My daughter was very happy and loved them. She wore hers in this year's school picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful gift for a little girl, December 15, 2013
The set is precious. As other buyers commented, these are relatively small and oddly shaped pearls.. but they are just adorable and great for a little girl and her mommy. I love the idea of having my sweet little niece (age 18m) explore and love the beauty of an asymmetrical pearl and learn about the beauty of natural things.
And hey, she will be rocking her own real pearls! Perfect little gift for a little lady!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 27, 2008
This is a beautiful little set. I bought this so my daughter could keep it for her child one day. It is well made-no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, January 8, 2011
I bought this product after much research and consideration. I wanted a pearl necklace and was not planning on spending a huge lot of money for the same. This is the perfect necklace for me and my daughter (she is still a baby but I know she'd love it too). It has some blemishes, but is a wonderful piece of jewelery. I am waiting for the day when I would go out with my daughter wearing this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, September 20, 2013
The set was very nice. My daughter loved it! It made our occasion very special. The earrings are the perfect size for a little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Service of things I have purchased in the past and in the future. JMY, May 11, 2013
I like the cultured very much so, however my wife who I bought the pearls for, loves them. also the Invicta Women's watch I have purchased a lot of things from Amazon and I have been very pleased with the way I have been treated and the service that I have always received. Keep up the good work and I will try not to loose my credit card, Ha. Ha. Stand by. JMY

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother Daughter Birthday Gift, May 5, 2013
I purchased these as a birthday gift for my daughter and 7 year old granddaughter, whose birthdays are only a week apart. As it turns out, this was a very popular gift, something I take full credit for. Both mother and daughter love their pearls and revel in showing off their matching necklaces and I wind up being a hero, what more needs to be said. The only negative is the packaging, it's a little on the cheesie side.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty but not great quality, December 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., December 13, 2012
Paula Noteboom (MIDLOTHIAN, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this thinking it was a really good sale but now that I have it, it seems cheap to me. Like I said, you get what you pay for.