Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 16, 2008
i bought this as a gift for my mom who is not much for wearing jewelry as an introduction to pearls and surprisingly she liked them so now she only wears pearls .
on December 27, 2012
They look nice in the picture but the quality is not the greatest. Fair for the price but if I paid $10 less I would not be complaining about the quality.
on December 27, 2010
Got these for mom for Christmas, she loved them. No complaints. She said they look nice and she will be wearing them to dinner when she goes.
on September 20, 2013
The set was very nice. My daughter loved it! It made our occasion very special. The earrings are the perfect size for a little girl.
on December 13, 2012
I bought this thinking it was a really good sale but now that I have it, it seems cheap to me. Like I said, you get what you pay for.
on March 16, 2010
on January 5, 2013
I wanted to gift my especial ladies with real pearls while not breaking the bank. I received these and they are pearls, ok. The packaging is flimsy, I only mention that because the contents are the same way. The pearls inside are of irregular shape, some even look like tear drops or even eggs. At the end of the day, my 5 year old is rocking real pearls and I got my money's worth.
on April 28, 2008
I recieved this set today. It is very nice and at the price I paid, I think I have got a good deal overall.

Fortunately I didn't buy this to give away as a complete set because the pretty pink box with a ribbon was totally wrecked and couldn't be used. It has had some considerable weight drop on it at the side of it that has crushed it. The actual pearls were not effected, as I think the foam they were sitting in helped to absorb the shock of the obvious impact. The impact was so great the foam was still crushed. The box was inside another for delivery, so how huge must the impact to it have been? Or did Amazon send it like this? Did the delivery company damage it and not say something? I am wondering...

Still happy with the actual product.
0Comment3 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse