4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Indeed
The colors were not as bright as what is pictured above, but they match very well. The pearls are a nice size and the colors works well with most clothes. For the price on these, you can't go wrong. Clean them before wearing, as they might irritate your skin.

Published on December 22, 2010 by Xtine

3.0 out of 5 stars Pearl earrings
I was very pleased with these earrings - the colours are lovely (if not a little darker than the photo suggests), the quality is fine and the price very reasonable. The pearls are not large but I would recommend them to anyone who wants a range of pearl earrings for every occasion.
Published on May 28, 2011 by Nancy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Indeed, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Set of Seven Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings with Sterling Silver Posts (7-8mm) (Jewelry)

However, if you're looking for a slightly more upscale set of stud pearl earrings, I recommend these. They're bigger, brighter, and higher quality, ie, made out of real gold. Mine are perfectly symmetrical. Both are real pearls, but these are bigger and brighter. I wear mine almost all the time and they don't irritate my skin.

14k Yellow Gold 6.5-7mm White Freshwater Cultured AA Quality Pearl Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Earrings, November 25, 2009
I got this set a few months ago and they are my new favorites, I wear them most of the time. I like all the colors. Quality is excellent for the price. Would definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, February 23, 2011
I was hesistant at first to buy these earrings because of the low price but I am glad I did! The quality is great and they match just fine. They are comfortable and have the backs that click on so they will not fall off. I can wear a different color every day. I'm very satisfied with them. Buy them you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings for all occasions, July 21, 2011
These earrings are extremely pretty and the colors are great. The size is perfect for me as is the slightly flattened shape. When it comes to stud earrings I don't like them too big or too small, and 6-8mm is my preference. There are enough colors to go with everything. Pearls are always a good choice because they are classic and never go out of style, so I'm very pleased with these and also the nice reusable box that they arrived in. It's perfect for keeping them in rather than trying to organize them in my bigger jewelry box. They are appropriate for all occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, lovely... fantastic, February 7, 2011
WshB (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these on a whim while they were on a daily deal... I'm so glad I did. Shiny, great colors that go with everything and non-irritating to sensitive ears, these things rock. Get some.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best values, July 8, 2011
7 pairs of pearl studs with stering silver backings --- all for $27. What more to ask?

Colors are vibrant (the green ones are gorgeous) and the size is just perfect --- maybe a hair bigger for my taste but they look great on.

If you want some variety for pearl studs and also want a sense of elegance and style. Pick this set. It won't disappoint you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, June 17, 2011
the set of earrings are very practical specially for young ladies starting their corporate careers. Its very sophisticated and descent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice earrings, worth the cost, June 7, 2011
I bought these earrings partially as a gift and partially for myself. The gift recipients were very happy with their earrings and I am also very happy with the ones I kept. The colors are nice and add a little "something" without being too much.

The one downside is they did look a little less "real" than the photo and I was concerned that others might take them for plastic. No one has said anything, but I don't know what they think.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pearl earrings, May 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better in person!, May 20, 2011
these looked beautiful in the pics. when then were delivered and the box was opened, they were much more georgeous than the pics. i'm so happy i choose them among all of the others i could have bought.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›