Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sterling Silver 18" 6-7mm White Freshwater Pearl Necklace, Bracelet and Stud Earrings Set, in Gift Box
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 17, 2012
Got this for a friends daughter for graduation......... she absolutely loved it. Was showing and bragging to her friends telling them that she got some real pearls ....... Great gift for any young lady.
on April 22, 2013
The pearls are very nice. My wife was happy and that was all that matter to me, but the clasps are to thin and weak. So now I have to take it to the jewlers to get a new one put on...Would not buy again.
on December 21, 2012
I ordered this set for my grandmother after she lost one of her pearl earrings! I'm 16 and I have a low budget, this was the perfect gift for an awesome price! I have to admit I didn't believe they would be this great of quality, the pearls are a great size, very well matched and very lustrous, they have a very good weight to them, they look very elegant when. You have them on, they came packaged in a beautiful blue box with a ribbon, complete with a cleaning kit. These are better than the pearl earrings I paid $65 at a jewelry store.
on December 26, 2012
The item arrived very quickly for the Christmas gift opening.

Wife was very happy and put them on right away.

Not to sound rude but make sure you buy this set for a person with a skinny wrist and neck. Otherwise neither may fit.
on February 18, 2013
I bought this set for my daughters 16th birthday, and they are beautiful! They are not round however, more like rice pearls, but never the less gorgeous. These are her favorite gift that she recieved, and they look great on her. She wears them all of the time. If you are looking for a great set of pearls, but cannot afford the pricey ones, these are a graet choice. I was a little worried about what I would get, but was pleasently surprised with them.
on June 3, 2012
Great set!! Bought these for my bridesmaids and was thrilled with the quality and look. Price was great!! What a good gift

Note: braclet is on the smaller side. Beware if you have a wider wrist
on November 26, 2012
very beautiful set....has some blemishes but it does not affect the overall look. pearls are of perfect size and very adorable........
on February 2, 2013
My wife loves them. Clasp is a bit funky but they look great very classy. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is you must be home to sign for delivery. Luckily the delivery was on sat or else she would have had to sign for them when I was at work. Since they were a gift I wanted to surprise her, the box from perlzzz would have tipped her off... I think. Good product
on November 22, 2012
Got these as a gift for my niece. While she hasn't gotten them from me yet, every other female i know really liked the set. I'm pretty covfident it will be a hit. Shipping was timely and I'm pleased with the whole experience.
on January 14, 2012
I ordered 4 of these pearl sets for my bridal party and when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised! These pearls are BEAUTIFUL!! They come in a sweet little box with a bow, a cleaning cloth, a gift bag and care instructions. My bridal party are going to LOVE and enjoy these sets for years to come! Thanks so much!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse