Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 5, 2011
This necklace is very pretty. It's mostly onyx, so it's interesting that freshwater pearl gets first billing. However, there are a two things with this product that make me give it 3 stars:

1) The beads are not individually knotted. This means that if the necklace were to break, beads would go everywhere and, given the number, would likely be difficult to locate all of them. At some point, every necklace on a string needs to be restrung, since the string breaks down over time with body fluids, exposure to various chemicals, and especially withe motion. Endless necklaces, which tend to be wound multiple times around the neck or knotted into a pattern, experience a lot more stress and wear/tear than a standard 16-20" necklace. Even if worn at the full 30" length, there is a greater potential of getting the necklace caught on something. This all means that endless necklaces are more likely to break.

2) The beads are tightly strung and give the necklace an uneven appearance. Even zooming in on the picture, you can see that there are beads that are not lying uniformly. From a distance, the necklace definitely looks better than close-up.

However, the current price ~$44 may make it worth it regardless, as it can be difficult to find even quality costume jewelry for that.
on July 19, 2012
I bought this item for my wife as a birthday present. This piece of jewelry is very nice, beautiful, and a great price. I would highly recommend this item to my friends and associates.
on November 18, 2013
Simple design, beautiful stones, reasonable price. It is elegant and simple at the same time. Don't let the picture fool you, however. It cannot be looped and worn around the neck because there is no hook on this single strand. It could be looped around a wrist, however.
on January 13, 2013
I purchased this beautiful black onyx/pearl necklace as a gift for a special lady friend. (It was very hard to give it to her after I received it; thought it would have looked good on my neck.) This is a versatile and stylish necklace. This may sound odd, but I loved the feel of it. My friend linked it with her Jackie Kennedy 3-strand pearl necklace -- knocks out your eyeballs. (Maybe I'll splurge and get another one). ;) Good buy, accurate description, very-very nice packaging.
on December 5, 2011
Elegant and tasteful necklace. Suitable for casual and dressy. Goes well with most color schemes. Well constucted, and a good length for various looks.
on March 29, 2014
This necklace does not have a closer at the back. It's no long enough to go through the head without opening the necklace. The pearl and onyx are too small, it's not an eye catcher. I would wear this necklace along with another necklace. It simple is not a piece can stand along and shine.
on December 4, 2012
Looked like a nice necklace in the picture when I purchased it. It arrived quickly and in good condition, but when I took it out of the package to inspect it, the string holding it together BROKE with no stress on it. I spent the next half an hour picking up beads from my floor...I'll probably still be finding beads for the next year, since they went everywhere! Save your money and don't buy this piece of junk!
on December 14, 2012
Very nice piece. I would not have paid the original price of $250...doesn't necessarily have a "wow" effect, but it is a simple, elegant piece that can be dressed up or down. The beads are a little smaller than I expected, but it is a great length (I'm a tall woman), and it is a classic piece. I'm very happy with my purchase especially the $49.00 sale value. I'm contemplating purchasing a second one as a gift.
on December 25, 2012
ORIGINAL POST: really like the length and its very beautiful. The weight is also nice. It feels good. It will go we'll with my outfits.

UPDATE: after only a few wearings, the necklace fell apart and now lays in shambles.
on February 18, 2013
Elegant and goes with so many clothing items. You can dress up and wear pearl earrings or even black ones. This necklace is one of my favorites. The right length and Just what i ordered.