Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Bundles|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 6, 2011
I bought these filters at the same time I bought the nosefrida (which is amazing btw). I wish I would have waited, because there was no need spend the $$$. The filters are essentially a piece of foam cut to fit the nosefrida. They do the job of preventing any snot from entering your mouth (gross). But after 3 months of using the nosefrida I have yet to find the need to change the filter that came with it. No matter how hard I try I can't get the snot that far back. The filters do their job, but I don't think you need these replacements.
55 comments|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2010
The Nosefrida works so well on clearing my baby's nose. It comes with spare filters, so you may want to wait to buy these.
22 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2009
I love our NoseFrida. You don't really need to order these as the original NoseFrida comes with spares.
on November 23, 2012
Such a awfully big piece of foam for one time use...or am I supposed to use it a few times? I'm not quite sure if that would be hygienic. And the surrounding foam just goes into the garbage? Not sure why they don't just stick a dozen foam pieces in a box. I think it does what it's supposed to in any case.
on August 12, 2013
I bought the Nosefrida for my son and I'm glad I did. He came down with an incredible cold when he was only a few months old and the traditional bulb syringes just don't work anywhere near as well. The only problem was I forgot my refills and I was away from home visiting family for weeks. I looked in stores and no one sold replacements. So I was forced to wash and reuse them. It actually worked perfectly. I'm pretty sure that between the refills that came with the Frida and the one refill pack I have I'll never need to buy more. They're plastic and super easy to scrub out, the mucus rarely even gets that high into the chamber anyways. Tossing them after each use is just wasteful.
on November 3, 2015
For the price, you get a lot of filters! They come in the foam square and are easy to get out. I bought these filters at the same time I bought the nosefrida, even though you get a couple of extra with the nosefrida its self. I would recommend changing the filters after baby being sick, even though they seem clean, germs still linger.
on January 14, 2014
The Nosefrida is amazing! You must get one for your infant or toddler if you do not have one! The nose bulb they give you at the hospital is a joke compared to it. With that said, you should get a pack of these filters when you are down to the last two of the five or so filters that come with your Nosefrida purchase. For me, that was about two years or so after purchasing the Nosefrida. The snot never makes it up to the filter (not even close) no matter how hard you suck, so there is really no need to replace the filters. I would never have purchased these extra filters except I'm clumsy and dropped the filter into snot a few times. So if you are careful you may never need to purchase these!
on September 20, 2015
These have lasted me forever. I think I've gone through maybe 3 filters in the past year. I don't usually get to the point where the filters get wet when clearing out my kid's noses (thankfully), but these are great to have on hand just in case. The Nosefrida is one of my top 5 baby products. Wish I had it when my first son was a baby.
on May 19, 2016
I didnt know these existed and always felt the suction bulbs could use improvements that I can imagine but not impliment myself. Well these do exist and solves many of my issues. The pediatrician was the one that directed me to get one.

These work and works great. And lastly they do not cause the sky to fall or doomsday with my kids as suction bulbs do. That is the best feature.

Basically, you suck through the tube and the gunk, as my toddler calls it, comes out and gets trapin a large tube. You never touch it but you do see it. It works on wet gunk. To get dry gunk that would tear your nose hairs out, you would need to humidify the nasal passages first.

Another feature, the tube is long enough to use on self.

Another thing to note, the tube that goes i the nose can be rather big but works just find. I wonder why they didnt give me tube size selections for choices.

Lastly, this might be very relevent to some parents out there. I have one typically developing child and one autistic child. It works on both of them and they are both comfortable with it. My autistic one sees demos where I use it on myself. Can see the gunk come out. Can control the force and timing. It really is a good invention. Anyone with special needs children can probably imagine what it is like when something works.
on January 19, 2015
I have found the Nosefrida device to be "wonky", at best, based on its effectiveness. But these filters are a perfect match for the item. Overall I think the Nosefrida is good to have in your "toolbox" but you should also explore other options for when your little one requires some nasal suction!