5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Nosefrida.
The Nosefrida works so well on clearing my baby's nose. It comes with spare filters, so you may want to wait to buy these.
Published on February 19, 2010 by J in Rockville

3.0 out of 5 stars Do their job but unnecessary
Published on April 6, 2011 by Christina

3.0 out of 5 stars Do their job but unnecessary, April 6, 2011
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
I bought these filters at the same time I bought the nosefrida (which is amazing btw). I wish I would have waited, because there was no need spend the $$$. The filters are essentially a piece of foam cut to fit the nosefrida. They do the job of preventing any snot from entering your mouth (gross). But after 3 months of using the nosefrida I have yet to find the need to change the filter that came with it. No matter how hard I try I can't get the snot that far back. The filters do their job, but I don't think you need these replacements.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Nosefrida., February 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with NoseFrida, November 8, 2009
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
I love our NoseFrida. You don't really need to order these as the original NoseFrida comes with spares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best snot sucker available, March 8, 2010
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
This thing seems like a nasty way to pull out the mucous, but trust me - it works. I bought this because the bulb was giving my son bloody noses and made him howl. With the nosefrida I just spritz him with saline and then suck the snot out. He does not even cry, and it gets so much out that I am amazed he could have breathed with all that up there. He always breathes clear after I use it, and it is invaluable to me on those nights when he has a stuffed up nose and wakes himself up. I used to get up to soothe him every couple of hours on those nights... now I get the NoseFrida and he sleeps the rest of the night. It is amazing! I am buying this for every baby shower I go to from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, But Don't Follow The Directions!, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
I bought the Nosefrida for my son and I'm glad I did. He came down with an incredible cold when he was only a few months old and the traditional bulb syringes just don't work anywhere near as well. The only problem was I forgot my refills and I was away from home visiting family for weeks. I looked in stores and no one sold replacements. So I was forced to wash and reuse them. It actually worked perfectly. I'm pretty sure that between the refills that came with the Frida and the one refill pack I have I'll never need to buy more. They're plastic and super easy to scrub out, the mucus rarely even gets that high into the chamber anyways. Tossing them after each use is just wasteful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems a waste, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
Such a awfully big piece of foam for one time use...or am I supposed to use it a few times? I'm not quite sure if that would be hygienic. And the surrounding foam just goes into the garbage? Not sure why they don't just stick a dozen foam pieces in a box. I think it does what it's supposed to in any case.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well!, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
Seem to do the trick. I have used three times when baby was sick and haven't gotten sick myself. (And I washed them in vinegar water to disinfect. Why not?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great product!, October 11, 2013
RKAdams (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
I love this product! The filters actually last several uses, I purchased the product and a pack of refills and find that the refills don't fall apart at all and are very effective at blocking any boogers from getting through.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gimmicky and not needed... just use tissue paper instead., November 21, 2013
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
These are a gimmick... I learned of it after it arrived. Why?? Answer: Because you don't need them at all! All you need to act as a "snot filter" is a small piece of tissue paper or toilet paper. Put that in the catch chamber and dispose of it after 1 use. These plastic things are cheap so it's no biggie, but really, it's just wasteful and gimmicky.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't need it., August 22, 2012
This review is from: Nosefrida Hygiene Filters (Baby Product)
All you need its the original Nas Frida, this is just extra money not needed to spend. I wish I didn't purchase. I do however think the NASFRIDA product is a lifesaver and will order for any of my expectant friends.

Nosefrida Hygiene Filters