- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
The 10-disc collection includes the twelve films on nine Blu-ray discs, as well as a killer DVD bonus disc full of special features on the making of the famous franchise. The must-own set will be presented in a collectible tin case with 11 hours of previously released special features and a 40-page soft cover book. The book is excerpted from Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th, a fan-favorite volume that’s viewed as the ultimate memoir of the series, and highlights some of the 200 interviews, 600 photos, storyboards, concept art and more. Also included is a brand new, official Camp Crystal Lake embroidered Counselor Patch. Films in the Collection include:
• Disc 1 - Friday the 13th (1980)
• Disc 2 - Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
• Disc 3 - Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D (1982)
• Disc 4 - Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) NEW TO BLU-RAY
• Disc 5 - Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985) / Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) NEW TO BLU-RAY
• Disc 6 - Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) / Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) NEW TO BLU- RAY
• Disc 7 - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) / Jason X (2002) NEW TO BLU-RAY
• Disc 8 - Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
• Disc 9 - Friday the 13th (2009) (Theatrical Version and “Killer Cut” Extended Version)
• Disc 10 - Killer Bonus DVD Disc
10/10 finally a bluray release of all Friday the 13th, all fans can be proud of.Published 2 months ago by John Gayer
Hail no to paying 145 dollars for the entire franchise of Friday the 13th.
Once again An is intentionally ripping people off and not admitting it. Read more
|Topic||From this Discussion|
The Friday The 13th Collection Blu-Ray From Warner Brothers Is Region Free.
Sep 10, 2013 by Stacey | See all 5 posts
God - more packaging nightmares. To pay this much money for a set and the studio still can't get the packaging right is just WRONG!
Sep 14, 2013 by JJ | See all 19 posts
|Has the packaging been fixed so that no discs are scratched?||
Thanks Bri! Ordered a copy back in Jan the discs were flawless!
Feb 9, 2014 by J. Rodriguez | See all 6 posts
|It needs to be recalled.||
Hey!...I went through 2 sets, and both were severly scratched up, so I'm done with it and keeping my Deluxe Editions. I feel ya dude.
Sep 16, 2013 by David Oropeza | See all 12 posts
Jul 14, 2014 by S. Joiner | See all 2 posts
|3D||Be the first to reply|