|Fits as expected||
Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees Deluxe Eva Hockey Mask
|Price:||$5.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$7.43 (57%)|
- 100% Eva
- Hand Wash
- Foam hockey mask replica from friday the 13th
- Soft and comfortable fit, wide strap stretches around the back
- One size fits most
- Officially licensed friday the 13th merchandise
- Rubies costume company is a family owned business based in new york with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want to halloween and year-round dress up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Friday's will never be the same again Rubies brings you great jason voorhees costumes and accessories for cosplay, parties or just for fun A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state, With more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00840U84G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this to hang on my wall and, instead, it'll be going in the trash. What you get is not much at all like what's pictured, with none of the detail work and, since the mask is foam, it lays flat and looks kind of goofy just sitting there.
Of course, I couldn't resist putting it on regardless of how it looked and it didn't improve my opinion much. The chin edge of the mask hangs off your face and, well, doesn't do much to make you look scary. As a small bonus though, the mask doesn't smell unpleasant. This was a happy surprise since, looking at it, you'd figure it would smell like chemicals (or worse).
I'd spend a little more and stay far, far away from this one unless you're REALLY not very picky.
Its not one size fits all.
Its for a child, and says so on the package.
Its also made of foam that wrinkles easily as it arrived with several creases.
Its reallt cheap quality and looks like it came from the Dollar Tree, Family dollar, 99cent only, etc
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked for a cheap Halloween costume for my 12 year old brother, he didn't like that the mask was so large, he felt like it made him luck funny!Published 2 months ago by stefany c mckinney
VERY VERY CHEAP LOOKING! there is supposed to be protective mesh netting in the eye holes and it was missing in one of them. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amy Adamaitis
This is a fun mask. Mesh over the eyes and soft foam. Since its soft it will pull back slightly on the sides. No biggie though.Quality is good.Published 3 months ago by tena osborne
This mask is cheaply made. This is a type of mask you get at Walgreens for 3 bucks. Save your money or just buy a better mask.Published 4 months ago by salvador
This is not plastic. It is softer and wraps around the head! I love it bc it isn't cold. Great product.Published 4 months ago by lucky3