5.0 out of 5 stars Medically specific, heartwarmingly real
In short, no author I know blends medical information with empathy and warmth as well as Joan Borysenko. This book is extremely precise, concrete and educational -- and at the same time, so wonderfully, embracingly empathic.

Published on December 28, 2010 by Maria Petrova

2.0 out of 5 stars Disconnected material
Published on March 15, 2011 by S. Nelson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Medically specific, heartwarmingly real, December 28, 2010

Borysenko approaches burnout from a physician's point of view. "Burnout and stress are different. Burnout is not stress, nor is it caused by stress." This is a guide to recognizing the symptoms of burnout, which is a distinct psychological and physical condition. This is why we need a Harvard trained medical scientist, psychologist, and director of a spiritual mentor training program to show us what it is, and how to step out of it.

Borysenko takes the various signs of burnout off the pedestal of "necessary losses." Yes, our world is overwhelming, but this specific condition doesn't just come with daily life. "Unless you've experienced burnout personally, you may not fully comprehend how serious this state of emotional exhaustion and loss of motivation can be, and how crucial it is to meet its challenge before you collapse into depression, addiction, or physical illness."

It's very moving to read passages like: "Not only can I no longer make toast, I *am* toast... I have nothing left to give and very little interest in receiving. I just want to be left alone" (xx). Who among us hasn't been there?

The questions this book addresses:
-- Are burnout and depression the same thing, or different?
-- In what ways do adverse experiences lead to learned helplessness that increases your chances of burnout?
-- How can you learn to manage your energy and find a dynamic state of balance?
-- How do you find your passion?
-- How do you mobilize courage?
-- What is it about living in the Now that is so enlivening?

Borysenko outlines 12 stages of burnout (how wonderful that they are so specific):
* Driven by an ideal
* Working like a maniac
* Putting your own needs last
* Miserable, and clueless as to why
* The death of values
* Frustrated, aggressive, and cynical
... and there are 6 more.

The most delightful aspect of the book is the inclusion of ideas from Borysenko's Facebook friends. I, being one of them, can attest that we had many conversations on the subject of burnout. She would post a status update, one of her longish but ever so readable, warm, embracing, and inspiring missives. Within the hour, it would get easily 150 comments. Many of these comments I noted and drew inspiration from. Thank you, Joan, for being a light in so many ways -- online, on paper, and in my heart.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disconnected material, March 15, 2011
Allow me to preface the negative review by saying I really wanted to like this book, and needed its benefits. Being an English teacher, I also appreciated the opening metaphor (The Divine Comedy); however, somewhere after the descriptions of burnout stages, Fried lost focus. Whether it be the reading level (alternates between casual girlfriend talk and academic language) or the content (from Facebook posts/personal anecdotes to psychological diagnostics/ inventories) a consistent thread failed to develop or tie the material together. I agree with another 2 star review that lamented the author wanting to publish a burnout memoir but lacking the material to do it, and I add that Borysenko apparently also had no other place for research on Depression. It would have been valuable to clearly distinguish between depression and burnout, but instead the author spends a disproportionate amount of space on items such as anti-depressant medication debate. One finds themselves wondering, "Did I pick up Psychology Today instead of my book? What happened to the topic at hand?" In short, if one distilled the elements that truly related to burnout (causes and remedies), one might end up with a 2 page article suited for a health magazine. I did not find the help that I sought from Fried, and had much higher expectations of depth from an author so highly credentialled. Very disappointing to have paid full price for this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars She should have written a memoir, January 5, 2011
Note: Free copy received via NetGalley.

I feel like not only did I have to sit through a half hour lecture by my physician about my daily habits, but when I told her I was having pain in my kidneys to "take two of these and call me in the morning." I sincerely don't feel like this book addressed the topic, and much of it was rehashing of personality types ala Myers-Briggs, there was quite a bit of psychotherapy/alternate spirituality buzzword-throwing, and far too many personal anecdotes that didn't really fit. It seems to me that Borysenko really wanted to write a memoir about being burned out and just didn't know how to do it. So instead we have a somewhat ineffectual self-book all about Borysenko helping herself. I didn't see anything new in this, and if you're like me and out of work it will not help you at all.

I think Borysenko really missed out on a good opportunity to help out a lot of people who are in very dire situations right now. These are the people who actually have the time to read a book like this and might benefit most from it. Instead we get advice like, "make sure you take time for vacation!" Her advice can pretty much be summed up in this passage from the second to last chapter:

"To prevent burnout, listen to yourself, rest when you need to, and love your body in the way you eat and what your senses take in...spend time in silence, meditate, take walks in nature. Talk or write, but don't let anything fester." Page 144 (quote verified using Google Books).

I also found the writing style to be a bit abrasive. It sounds as if she is writing directly to her friends who all come from the same or very similar backgrounds. I found the use of relying solely on her personal experience and those of her Facebook friends to be a little questionable and it just felt like she was trying to prove herself to her audience about her credentials and how good of a person she is now. I'm just not convinced that this helps anyone but the author.

1.0 out of 5 stars Narcissistic, February 23, 2011
The first 30 to 40 pages of this book are useful to those who have not read much on burnout. The distinction between burnout and depression is helpful. Other than that, the author wrote about her own life in a manner that suggested we should be enthralled or would even show great interest in her personal life. Self disclosure can be very useful and therapeutic when it is used in a way that connects the reader with the author, however, that is not the type of self disclosure I experienced in this book. This author's self disclosure seemed to create a likely barrier between her and her readers. The author routinely mentioned her work and studies at Harvard, her extensive research and amazing accomplishments etc. This does not connect the reader to her. Granted this line is taken out of context but I think it proves my point none the less. "I am, however, exquisitely attuned to people's inner lives, which makes me particularly competent to write books, such as the one you are reading". I personally, don't find it particularly easy to relate to a person who describes themselves as "exquisite". I tend to find a bit more authenticity inside a moderate amount of humility.

There is some relevant self disclosure in the book that would have served to endear me to the author had she not revealed the narcissistic traits of indulging in self praise and the divisiveness created by touting her accomplishments. There is a difference between giving enough information to let readers know you may be an expert on the subject matter and bragging relentlessly about your credentials.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as helpful as it could have been, November 11, 2011
The opening of Fried is quite promising, but Borysenko is unable to keep up the quality as she gets further into her topic. Like other reviewers, I found some of her choices to be unhelpful or strange. For example, she spends a lot of time on the perils of pharmaceuticals, but the chapters on energy management and "letting go" feel like afterthoughts. It's almost as if she had to meet a (short) page limit, or she didn't have much to say. I didn't feel as if the Facebook friends' comments added a lot to the book, either.

Perhaps the most valuable part of the book is the description of the stages of burnout. It was very eye-opening for me to see that I was much further along the burnout path that I had thought. Also, I found the section on personality types quite helpful. It's not a revolutionary idea that folks should consider their tendencies when picking a career so that they can minimize burnout, yet I think few of us consider this fully. Borysenko points the reader to some good online resources for further exploration.

In the end, I found myself wishing that the author had had a more helpful editor. The book reads as if it needs a couple more drafts so it could be as useful as Borysenko would like to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fried" is a Life-Changer and Life-Saver, December 23, 2010
My dear friend Antoinette Spurrier and I have the honor and pleasure of being quoted in Joan Borysenko's new book "Fried: Why You Burn Out and How To Revive". I highly recommend this special book.

As my breast cancer surgeon once asked me (in response to my ceaseless 18 hour days working on my breast cancer advocacy efforts), "Do you really want to die with an empty in-box?" I was in chemotherapy, building a national movement; fighting for my life and killing myself at the same time. Wow! This issue is a prime example of why Joan Borysenko's new groundbreaking book "Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive" is so relevant and necessary. My only wish is that I had been able to have this precious book in my possession several years ago.

I learned many of the lessons that Joan so eloquently and clearly puts forth in this trailblazing book the hard way and at great expense. I don't want others to do the same or to look back upon their lives and ponder, "If only I knew then what I know now." Do yourself, your friends, family members and colleagues a great favor -- pick up and read a copy of "Fried" and send out copies to those you know and love; it will be a blessing and gift that keeps on giving that will help you and others to survive, revive and thrive in this fast-paced world of ours.

Here is an overview of "Fried" from the book's table of contents. In addition to each chapter's topics, Dr. Borysenko includes Self-Reflection Exercises that are simple to put into practice and very insightful and helpful.

Contents:

Preface: Hell Is a Bad Place to Pitch a Tent

Introduction: Notes from the Underworld

Chapter 1: Mapping the Descent into the Inferno . . .

"Here's a quick breakdown of the burnout stages:"

Stage 1: Driven by an Ideal
Stage 2: Working Like a Maniac
Stage 3: Putting Your Own Needs Last
Stage 4: Miserable, and Clueless as to Why
Stage 5: The Death of Values
Stage 6: Frustrated, Aggressive, and Cynical
Stage 7: Emotionally Exhausted and Disengaged
Stage 8: "I've Morphed into What?"
Stage 9: "Get Away from Me!"
Stage 10: Inner Emptiness
Stage 11: Who Cares and Why Bother?
Stage 12: Physical and Mental Collapse

Epilogue: Your Epitaph

Endnotes

Acknowledgments

About the Author

Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to ReviveThis book is a life-changer and life-saver; a must-read and how-to-live guidebook that is destined to be a classic in the field of stress management and mind-body medicine.

WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT "FRIED - WHY YOU BURN OUT AND HOW TO REVIVE":

Since Joan Borysenko's Facebook community participated in the genesis of "Fried", I thought that it would be insightful to include comments about the book from Dr. Borysenko's Facebook Friends:

Donna G.: "Loving the book! So helpful for me right now. Thankyou!"

Michelle G. H.: "Joan, I found your book last month....I want you to know that your book was what gave me the courage to insist that I deserved better, and that to continue with life as I had been was only going to make me feel worse. I'm now receiving some treatment, and I'm also taking a brief sabbatical from my work to see how my own behaviors and past experiences have affected me as well. It's nearly impossible to separate physical from psychological, but it needs addressed in all ways possible when we get to this point. THANK YOU for your wonderful book."

Lisa B. H.: "What it's done for me is give me hope. Hope that this awful fried funk I'm in is not permanent nor is it a reflection of my personality or some flaw. I'm already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and confronting and cleaning out things in my life that are just not working anymore.Thank you Joan!"

Elizabeth H. M.: "I just finished reading FRIED last night. Wow! What I learned is, I'm not alone and I'm not depressed. My physical health is a reflection of my emotional health, which I have been too busy and too independent to pay attention to. Thanks, Joan!"

Kerri M.: "Just finished reading "Fried" and I cannot tell you how much I got out of it. I have been at the depths of burnout for awhile now and feeling isolated and scared by how foreign my life had started to feel. Your words, your sources, your suggestions -- particularly about rewiring your thoughts and about eschewing learned helplessness -- hit home in very meaningful ways. Thank you!"

Lori C.: "I ordered your latest book, "Fried...". . . I am overwhelmed. . .in the very first pages, I found myself over and over. . .I am not going crazy but I too, am FRIED. . . thank you for putting in print exactly what I needed to read. . .knowledge is powerful."

Amy H. G.: "Just downloaded Fried yesterday onto my Nook (bless e technology!) and have read through the first chapter already. I'm planning to begin the exercises tonight to help with a looming decision about a potential job change. So many insights from it that hit home- thank you for writing such a meaningful, important book."

Jane B.: "Just finished your book "Fried". Exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks to you and all the wonderful people who shared their thoughts on burn out."

Darla W. C.: "It's an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT book! I read it in one day and I'm going through it again more slowly. It helped me to see that I'm not ready for the psych ward, which is where I've been afraid I was heading."

Lisa V. B.: "Thank you Joan. Just finished reading FRIED! It is my savior. What a year 2010 was for many of us and not in a great way. You have helped me start 2011 with a fresh, new perspective and armed me with the tools I need to revive myself. Your book could not have come to me at a better time. Thank you Hay House. Thank you Joan."...

Ann Elizabeth M.: "I can't stop talking about your book. Have underlined nearly every page, and posted my recommendation on FB. I can't thank you enough for all the inner and outer work that obviously went into it. It is already touching the lives of so many!!!"

Gayle L.: "Woo hooo Joan Borysenko wrote book FOR ME. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry, but I am thanking God that this book found me today. One paragraph was all I needed. It's on my Kindle. Just wish I didn't have to go to work so I could stay her snug in bed and read it."

Julia R. H.: "Joan Borysenko's book FRIED--a book that helped me personally--launches today. Read about it on my blog!...
Fried - Julia Rogers Hamrick

Julia R. H.: ..."Fried really did catalyze an acceleration of my healing. Don't you just love when Spirit presents you with exactly what you need, when you need it? Maybe, like it was for me, Fried will be that for you. Or for someone you care about."...

Aveen B.: "Joan- I just finished "Fried"- what a gift!! I loved it and have already recommended it to a number of my friends. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with us. Namaste."

Valerie S.: "Joan, you were fabulous! I love the way you distinguished burn-out from depression. That's so important because it can truly be hard to tell the difference from the inside precisely because of the emotional exhaustion, compassion fatigue, and loss of confidence/competence that are symptoms of burnout. Your book is so timely, and a real gift to humanity! I can't wait to discuss it in our February sacred circle at The Unity Center here in San Diego!"

Mary T. O.: "Joan, I loved visiting with you about your invaluable book, Fried, on the Hope, Healing & WellBeing show.. I also want to thank all your insightful FB friends for their wise contributions both to your book and in their posts here. [...]
Hope, Healing and WellBeing - From Fried to Revived with Joan Borysenko, PhD |
[...]
Bestselling author and spiritual mentor, Joan Borysenko, discusses her new book, Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive...."

Kim P.-F.: "Just finished Fried from cover to cover this evening. So many emotions! I was driven to purchase your book and driven to read it as soon as it came. Could not have come at a more necessary time... which is exactly when it was supposed to come. Thanks Joan!"

"Empowered Living Radio" with Steve Maraboli: "Another wonderful and insightful conversation with Joan Borysenko - Her book, Fried, is fantastic!
Fried Why You Burn Out and How to Revive Interview with Joan Borysenko 1/14/2011 - Steve Maraboli |.
[...]
Steve welcomes best-selling author Joan Borysenko back to the show for an empowering conversation about her new book Fried Why You Burn Out and How to Revive...."

Patricia B.: "...Been a nurse at the bedside for 34 years It is my passion and purpose yet need a booster shot sometimes I think Joan's book will be the shot. I love that tombstone quote reminder "Got it all done Dead anyway". That thought ought to help bring some balance into the picture!!!"

Lynn C.-C.: "Joan; I am reading your book and your reference to your facebook friends brought the book to such a personal level......family support each other.........touching lives by being a voice for so many......it rocks!"

Dee M.: "Be assured that Fried will touch many lives now and in the future!...

Oriah H.: "...having read the book, my prayer is that it find its way into the hands of every person to whom it can offer insight and healing- and I KNOW there are millions of those...

PS- when I said I've read the book and know it would be useful and inspiring to millions - I meant Fried- that's the book that will be helpful to many!"

Carmen W.: "Joan it's your loving, insightful, and level headed synergy that attracts the reader's to You. The book is an instrument to carry forward more of your generous, and loving emanations out into the world to be held in our palms. It's a great ...topic, many can relate, more than anyone would like to admit and perhaps would deny. But I believe all of your hard work, and the love for your diligence is what make's "sold" us on You many years ago. You carved out these roads, and dug those trenches in past actions that lead to this New beautiful Sunlit Road. Hopefully we can all join together as these manifestations are both a Blessing to You and a Blessing to your inspired readership' Love and Blessings!"

Arielle F.: "Let's see -- it's a brilliant, life-altering, excellent read filled with insightful and useful information..."

Julia R. H.: "...Fried has already helped me and lots of others and is destined to help many more...."

Catherine M.: "...As someone who has read most of your books, I can assure you that the public needs your voice and your wisdom on this crucial topic. And I agree with Cynthia. It will touch many of whom you will never be aware. Thank you for your continued devotion to doing excellent work."

Amanda B. G.: "Well - I can tell you that I got it on Friday and I am touched, especially by your personal story. I have been showing it to people (and so has my Mom)... burnout is a hot topic - it's going to help many people. Again, heart felt thanks (oh and it's so cute in its size and format - I love it!)"

Faith M.: "Your book is a gift to humanity - a beautiful gift of spirit....Bless you!"

Keith B.: "...I am loving the new book, Fried. I know it took a lot of courage to share some of the personal stories that you did; but boy, how funny they are!! Loving you!!"

Linda B.: "Seeing this post piqued my curiosity (again) so I have just read the transcript of your interview on CNN. Being in Australia, l missed seeing the program. I found your distinction between burn out and depression really helpful and I look forward to reading your book. It seems to me that an understanding of burnout and methods to revive would also assist those with depression. Does research support this? I agree with Maria that this is a much-needed book and will help many - thank you Joan."...

Lorraine J.: "I received my copy that I pre-ordered. Love it...great timing, great writing...it is well worth waiting for!"

Susan L. W. : "I ordered Fried on Kindle and read it in less than a day. Such a page turner. I am also buying hard copies, as I must have this in my hands, and I want to give this book to friends, as well. I have read all of your books, Joan, and Fried is one of my all time favorites. I could not stop reading it. I love the combination of such well researched information, such sound and practical strategies, as well as the way you shared your personal experiences and those of the FB community. Best wishes~ as we all see Fried be a bestseller in 2011."...

Inese M.: "I am reading the preview at Google books. The book is not only very actual, but also written in such 'down to earth' and very understandable for every reader's stress/burnout knowledge level; many books on stress management are or very frivolous or way too scientific. Joan's books are just amazing. And the humor - I love that!!!! I am looking forward to buy the book on Amazon UK..."

David J. P.: "Dearest Joan.... I must say I am still blown away by your book. What a brilliant job you have done. My mind is awhirl with thoughts and insights and associations and questions. I am only about 25 pages in so far because my consciousness is really being provoked by this book. There is so much Goodness in it. Truly.

I love how so far in each of stages of Burnout you are pointing out how a subtle shift in attitude or practice or lifestyle can prevent one from going all the way to the Blazing Inferno that would torch everything in our life. Each stage you offer a sort of way to recalibrate...."

David J. P.: "In truth Joan, I find this book to be a sort of "manual for coping in Post-Modern Civilization" where overwhelm can find any of us at any time. I do not say this lightly...."

Lavinia G. W.: "David, thanks for adding this commentary. I have been reflecting on how the book may be "the essence to learning to live a sustainable life." Since Thanksgiving 6-7 authors have sent me sustainability books to read that have cluttered my mind, left me confused or observing that we are making life too complicated. Then I read FRIED and could see the essence of why is in the way of society (people) moving into the consciousness of sustainability....There is something fundamental to our humaness in Fried that is at the essence of why so many are seeking something different in life so we don't keep doing more of the same."

David J. P.: "Dear Joan....I have yet to get the chapter on temperament and personality. I am really looking forward to it. I have had to read the book.... s.........l.........o..........w...........l...........y. I find it so thought-provoking. I have to chew it over and over again in small chunks. My mind is awhirl with thoughts and notions I would like to share with you sometime....I respect you so much and I love your threads and the way you weave them together into such an elegant and life-affirming tapestry. There is no one like you Joan."

David J P: "Joan.... Joan... Joan. I am blown away! You are so amazing at what you do. You are brilliant. The way you weave things together--incorporating all that you do--in Fried is just brilliant! I am so humbled and in awe. I literally have had to read it in slow, slow bits because I am so floored by your voice. Your humour, openness, honesty, vulnerability, wisdom, sincerity, are so captivating. There is no one who does what you do in the amazing way you pull it off. Fried is gonna be huge because it is huge!! '

Love you... thanks for all you do for all of us!"...

Lavinia G. W.: ..."And she did it in 156 pages, can you believe that. With story, heart and real science that is the new science of today."

Michelle .T: "I bought your book Fried...and I am afraid I am...FRIED I mean...I am in the process of determining which step I am in...but I thank you already for naming my "condition" and writing this book!!!!"

Yvonne R.: "Joan, I just want to say thank you from that deepest place in my heart for gifting us all with "Fried." It is touching me in places I simply could not give myself permission to look. You mentioned earlier that Gordie had reservations regarding exposing yourself to the degree you do in the book, understandably so. But it was that very openness and honesty that brought tears of truth when I recognized myself in your words. So much wisdom!...yours and the profound expressions of your FBFs. I find it fitting that I begin reading this invaluable book on the darkest day of the year with the promise of light to come."...

Kit K.: "Bought it through One Spirit. Read it. Highly recommend it! Thanks for all that you shared, Joan..."

After placing your order for your copy/ies of "Fried" here on Amazon.com, check out Hay House online to receive more background information about the book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Left me feeling more hopeless than before I read it, April 28, 2014
There is an easy litmus test for whether or not this book will be of any worth to you. Do you find inspirational quotes on facebook to be substantive enough to lift you from a state of complete physical, emotional and spiritual exhaustion? If you think that the solution to your burn out can be found in poetry, then by all means read this book.

The first part of the book, "Why You Burn Out," really delivered. I was able to see clearly how the deck was stacked against me and half way through the book I was thinking, "Holy crap, I'm screwed." I put the panic on hold though, futilely believing that the, "How To Revive," part of the book would give me some practical, step-by-step instructions on how to pull myself back from the abyss. What I got was a slapped-together selection of trite platitudes that can be boiled down to basically, "Stop the negative self-talk, find your passion and have hope." Really? As if those things have never occurred to a person with a severe case of burn out. The old saying, "Easier said than done," seems a HUGE understatement in this case. It leaves me wondering if she has really ever experienced true burn out.

Here is an excerpt of her golden guide to reviving from burnout:
"What I'm practicing is so simple that it's really easy to miss. Burnout disappears in the Now because there's no separation between you and life unfolding. You are present and accounted for, immersed in a harmonious dance with the moment."

Easy to miss indeed. Here I am in the Now, with my ill health and crushing load of responsibilities, and miraculously my burnout is gone! It was so easy! Who knew all I needed was a harmonious dance with the moment?

So, as I said, if you think the solution to your feelings of complete overwhelm, exhaustion, frustration and end-of-your rope hopelessness can be found in some inspirational quotes, this book is for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars really disappointing, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive (Paperback)
My first exposure to this author was by way of a podcast interview found on the Sounds True website. The author was engaging, intelligent and articulate when speaking about burnout. So, I eagerly bought the book hoping for an extension and elaboration of the tidbits she gave during the interview. Unfortunately, she did not expand much on these ideas. That said, the first section of the book has useful information about burnout and depression (not unlike the interview info). The section on depression medication pros and cons seemed to belong in another book. Her chapter entitled Energy Management intrigued me but did not deliver.

Initially,I thought the inclusion of comments from her facebook friends was clever but I grew weary of her constant reliance on them to support her ideas. I resented being drawn into a chatroom type environment which I could easily have created myself. I tired of hearing about her credentials and of her turning citings of her work into marketing opportunities. And, using Dante's work to give weight to the writing bordered on sacriledge.

Can you return a Kindle purchase?

1.0 out of 5 stars Too unstructured too personal, December 24, 2012
Logan (Kentucky, USA) - See all my reviews
This book seems much more like the author trying to sort out her feelings with burnout than anything else. The book seemed to lack much structure or fact beyond personal account. I would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the World...I want to get off, April 13, 2011
Feeling as though you are lost and alone and frustrated that the world is now spinning way too fast and you are multitasking more than anyone should have to? Are you constantly at war with priorities and making the mistake of drawing from others what you should or should not make a priority. You are tired,exhausted and worse of all afraid. Your self confidence is on the lowest of lows. BUT you are out there trying,crying AND FRYING.....just afew steps away from major depression. Joan Borysenko wrote this book for all of us that feel we missed the train going somewhere and we're stuck on one that just keeps going in a circle....which feels pretty crappy. She speaks to you about this purgatory and shares hers and others stories of battling "FRIED". If she offers you nothing more than the the knowing that others are in the same place that you are..which can be great comfort. You will begin to understand the FRIED feeling before you BURN OUT !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive
Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive by Joan Borysenko (Paperback - January 1, 2012)
$12.95 $10.70