1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great AC unit does the job better than expected, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Friedrich SS14N10 14,000 btu - 115 volt - 9.7 EER Kuhl series Wi-Fi Capable room air conditioner (Misc.)
I just got the SS14N10 and it was install by a pro every thing was nicely installed and the unit is fantastic.
Cooled a large room with 8 server grade computers pushing out lots of heat. Oh lets add my NYC apt is facing south and gets direct sun to boot!
How about that! This unit got the room to 70 with no problem.
When I came home it was NICE!!!!
One day I drop it to 60 and see how it handles that!
I consider my apt the worse nightmare that any AC unit can deal with.
So I have no complaints at all
The compressor slight hum is with in limits that is OK for it's size you can't expect a unit to be that quiet.
I have more noise from my 6 Apple server then this AC unit!

This unit is WiFi ready it is an option you have to buy I have yet to see that and wished it came with it for free.
Any way hope that I don't regret this review I doubt I will I've had a top end unit before and it lasted a long long time....

Update I installed the Wifi option very easy setup and you can access it from any web browser. I installed the app on my iPhone and that works great to set it before I get home.
I may get a smaller unit for the bedroom as it has passed the test.
You can't go wrong with this unit.

$1,249.00 $958.00
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies