5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product: No more spills!
Published on February 7, 2010 by CC

1.0 out of 5 stars The word "Sealer" in this product name is deceptive.
I bought this in the hopes that it might acutally create a seal. Wishful thinking, it does not seal the bottle. Looks good, but functionality is not so good.
Published 17 months ago by JMon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product: No more spills!, February 7, 2010
CC (Brooklyn,NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I was looking for a wine sealer that wouldn't leak when the bottle was placed on its side. Many of the wine sealers were decorative and merely inserted in the mouth of the bottle. They did not provide the seal I wanted. The Frieling Cilio wine sealer "did the job!" It is easily put on and wraps tighly around the top of the bottle providing a seal that is very tight. I am very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cilio Wine Sealer, January 7, 2013
Length:: 1:21 Mins

Quick overview & demonstration of how the Cilio Wine Sealer works. Many reviewers have noted that there are no instructions included, which is true - but it is extremely simple. Start at around 0:40 for a functional demonstration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cilio wine sealer, March 14, 2011
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
In order to fit a taller bottle of wine in my fridge, I needed a wine sealer that would let me store the bottle on its side without leaking. The Cilio wine sealer was perfect. It's small and light, and easy to put on the bottle. I've stored wine in the fridge on its side with no spills. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, easy to get on and off, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
Although the mechanism feels a little flimsy, it looks great pops on and off easy, and does hold a seal

1.0 out of 5 stars The word "Sealer" in this product name is deceptive., March 14, 2013
JMon "MPLS_gadgeteer" (Minneapolis, MN, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we needed!, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
We store some open wine bottles (especially 1.5 liter)on their side in our refrigerator. We had never had wine closers that did not leak until now. We are delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars This seal is the real deal!, March 29, 2012
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
By the time I was asked to write this review I had purchased my second Cilio Wine Sealer. You only have to press the cap down on the bottle, and spring the release to open. Quick, clean, dishwasher safe, and a tight seal whether the bottle is stored vertically or horizontal. Forget corks and stoppers-this is better!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cilio Wine Sealer, February 26, 2012
RAD "RAD" (chicago, Ill USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I would've given it a higher review, but I had trouble locking and unlocking the sealer. After a few tries it worked perfect. No Leaks/Drips. SUGGESTIONS: Enclose instructions.

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to put on and take off., December 28, 2012
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
No instructions. Forced it on the bottle and had to force the cap off. Took all my power to get it off. If there is some steps to use, I would appreciate knowing them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cilio Wine Sealer, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Cilio Wine Sealer (Kitchen)
I purchased two of the wine sealers, along with an electric wine bottle opener. I gave the bottle opener and one of the wine sealers as a gift and kept one wine sealer to myself. The wine sealer I kept for myself doesn't work at all but not worth the price of shipping to send it back for refund. Don't know if the other one worked or not. Obviously I'm not impressed with the product.

Cilio Wine Sealer