Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

Size: Set of 1|Change

on January 7, 2013
Quick overview & demonstration of how the Cilio Wine Sealer works. Many reviewers have noted that there are no instructions included, which is true - but it is extremely simple. Start at around 0:40 for a functional demonstration.
33 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2010
I was looking for a wine sealer that wouldn't leak when the bottle was placed on its side. Many of the wine sealers were decorative and merely inserted in the mouth of the bottle. They did not provide the seal I wanted. The Frieling Cilio wine sealer "did the job!" It is easily put on and wraps tighly around the top of the bottle providing a seal that is very tight. I am very happy with this product!
on March 14, 2011
In order to fit a taller bottle of wine in my fridge, I needed a wine sealer that would let me store the bottle on its side without leaking. The Cilio wine sealer was perfect. It's small and light, and easy to put on the bottle. I've stored wine in the fridge on its side with no spills. Great product.
on September 29, 2014
How does this work? No one knows. Something about science. This thing is awesome. It's a bit tricky to figure out but once you do, it's fantastic.

NOTE: If you are more than slightly intoxicated, be careful when placing a bottle sealed with this device sideways in the fridge. There is a slight chance of you forgetting that this is not a wine handle and when you go to retrieve the bottle, you pull the top off before the bottle is upright, spilling the remaining 3/4 of your last bottle of $7 Trader Joe's moscato all over the fridge and floor. Since you are inebriated, you can't quite get it together to mop up the mess before your dogs get to it and now you're drunk with your dogs and are out of chilled wine and are forced to drink the chardonnay your mother-in-law gave you 3 years ago at room temperature while you try to corral the drunk corgis.
on September 25, 2011
Although the mechanism feels a little flimsy, it looks great pops on and off easy, and does hold a seal
on January 21, 2013
I bought this for my wife as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas. I thought it would be great to seal a bottle of wine and not have it drip when it is lying down in the fridge. It leaks like a sieve. It doesn't matter what you do, or what wine bottle you put it on, it still leaks. Additionally, the finish is brushed, not polished as shown it the photo. Not worth a dime.
on November 18, 2012
I was tired of wine bottle stoppers that just sat there but didn't actually seal the bottle. This clever little item does the job at a decent price! I found pressing down and turning slightly seemed to help seal on first (test) bottle; but on the next bottle, simply pushing down Cilio instantly clicked and sealed! Just press WINE button on top to release! LOVE IT!
review image review image
on October 16, 2012
I purchased two of the wine sealers, along with an electric wine bottle opener. I gave the bottle opener and one of the wine sealers as a gift and kept one wine sealer to myself. The wine sealer I kept for myself doesn't work at all but not worth the price of shipping to send it back for refund. Don't know if the other one worked or not. Obviously I'm not impressed with the product.
on March 16, 2015
I bought one Cilio Wine Sealer couple years ago, it works great and fits EVERY different wine bottle i have opened. Few days ago I decided to buy another one from Cilio. Once the new one arrived, I noticed the difference right away. as you can see from the photos, the old one has a logo "Cilio" and with smaller font of "wine" and also a smaller inner rubber sealer. Graphical changes do not matter to me.
However, when I put the new one on the wine bottle that I had the old sealer on it just won't seal and stay at all, which I absolutely have no problem with my older Cilio sealer. I am quite disappointed on the new product experience. I guess the up-sized inner rubber pad may be culprit.
So sorry they have changed the design and no long work as good as before.I am going to return it and find another substitute.
review image review image
on August 22, 2013
I loved this item the first time i used it, so i had uncorked my wine poured a glass put this item on and it was great sealed the wine. Few days later i popped off the sealer, poured another glass of wine and it wouldn't seal when i put it back on - cheaply made, bad product, its now in he garbage