Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 24, 2012
My five year old loves everything "Brave" right now, so I ended up buying her this book, as well as the "Oh Brother." The illustrations are very colorful, and my daughter loves the bond that is between Merida and her horse. If your daughter loves horses and brave little girls, then this will be an enjoyable book for you to share with your child.
on December 15, 2012
I bought this book along with the disney BRAVE horse for a xmas gift for my niece. It's a cute book., every single page has a picture of the horse! Haven't read it, but all in all, it would make a great gift for a little girl who loves horses and enjoys books!
on July 7, 2012
Amazing illustrations by Elsa Chang and a cute story! Great companion to the film! The story is a bit of a back story about the relationship between Merida and her horse
on April 15, 2014
This book has been read tons and tons by my 8 year old. She loves the story, movies, and costumes. This book is an excerpt from the movie, so don't really expect a new groundbreaking plot. My kid loved it anyway and read it again and again like it was a groundbreaking plot every time. I am sure if your kid is like mine, the same will be true for you.
on January 30, 2014
I ordered this little book just because it was so cheap and my friend's daughter is fascinated with little horses. I had also bought Angus on Amazon Prime & he was gorgeous! She loved the book. I would definitely buy her others.
on December 28, 2012
My 4 yr old granddaughter wanted Brave toys for Christmas. Bought her Brave characters, castle and books. Her 6 yr old sister has read the books to her and they share and love the toys. I am glad they have enjoyed so much and would recommend and buy other Brave toys.
on March 12, 2013
My daughter is too young for the movie, but wanted "Merida and her horse" for Christmas, so we wanted to get her a book to get to know her new toys. She is three and loves this cute little story.
on March 15, 2014
My daughter (and I) loves brave, I got her this book along with the Merida doll and angus plush for her birthday. I thought the story would be about Merida getting angus when she was a little girl. In the cover art she looked little to me. So the art and title were a bit miss leading. The story isn't that great, kind of disappointed.
on December 23, 2013
My little niece loves Merida! She loved the book and it is easy to read and follow along. I wish it was longer but the length is fine since I have to read it to my niece many times!
on October 8, 2013
My granddaughter was in love with the movie "Brave", and Merida and Angus her horse. This was the perfect book for her on her 6th birthday. She loves it.