The IT Crowd 4 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. From Hell After Roy goes to Jen's house to retrieve £5, he sees Jen's builder who he recognises as a Builder from Hell. This convinces Jen to keep an eye on him, so he doesn't urinate in her sinks. On his way to work, Moss is harassed by a group of teenagers so he gets lessons on how to stand up to them from Roy.
2. Are We Not Men? A new football translation website allows Moss and Roy to speak like cockney football fans, and they decide to use the service to get some new friends (who are real men) in a pub. They easily make friends by lying about football related topics they know nothing about. Meanwhile, Jen is having trouble on a date with a man who looks and acts like a stage magician. Later on, Roy unsuspectingly helps a robbery which his 'new friends' commit.
3. Tramps like Us Following a disappointing settlement to a sexual harassment lawsuit, Jen interviews for a new job where she is asked what IT stands for, Roy ends up on the streets after a series of unfortunate events at work (and manages to crash a minute of silence for the dead colleague), Moss gets slightly concussed and Douglas has problems with his sexy electrical undies.
4. The Speech After winning Reynholm Industries' Employee of the Month, Jen finds herself less than inspired to write the acceptance speech she must present at the weekly shareholders' meeting on Friday. When she turns to Roy and Moss for help, they see a prime opportunity to humiliate Jen in retaliation for winning the award even though "to a casual observer it would appear that (she does) very little," and present her with a visual aid, on loan from the top of Big Ben ("that's where you get the best reception") and completely de-magnetized by Stephen Hawking himself: "The Internet."
5. Friendface A new social networking website known as Friendface starts up and Roy, Moss and Jen become members. This slowly becomes an obsession when Jen is invited online to a school reunion and Roy meets his old girlfriend. In an attempt to "big herself up", Jen bribes Moss to act as her husband during the party. Meanwhile Roy, unable to find an easy way to tell his ex that he is no longer attracted to her, tells her he has since fallen in love with Jen and offers to meet her. When he discovers that Moss is already playing the part of Jen's husband both men leave.
6. Calendar Geeks The girls of seventh floor have the idea of making a nude calendar as a fundraiser for the victims of bosseyedness and Roy is chosen to be the photographer. The idea offends Jen, so she persuades the girls to do a nude calendar of elderly women instead. When Douglas makes her responsible for making at least a million pounds with the calendar she wants to return to the original idea. However, the women of the seventh floor have already been dissuaded from the idea by Jen's philosophy so Roy has to trick his stereotypical science geek friends into performing "sexy" poses.
|Director||Graham Linehan, Richard Boden|
|Starring||Chris O'Dowd, Richard Ayoade|
|Supporting actors||Katherine Parkinson, Matt Berry, Claudia Harrison, Suzanne Toase, James Tovell, Lewis Macleod|
|Network||MPI Media Group|
|Executive Producer||Ash Atalla|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
All the characters are special in their own way, but they are equally the same in that they are funny, funny, funny!
My dad and brother are computer programmers. My dad, two brothers, and my husband have all worked with IT help desk stuff. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Angele
If you love British comedy, you will love the IT crowd. It made a star of Chris O'Dowd and I only wish the series would have gone on another 10 years.Published 2 months ago by C. B.
Nothing close to the first and second seasons. It runs out of steam... the writing suffers, although there are a few great scenes. Same great characters, though.Published 3 months ago by Lisa A French
The IT Crowd was a spectacular British TV series. The third season was when they started toying with the story a bit but they tried to keep true to the characters.Published 3 months ago by Scott Bucholtz
We still love this series. Once again, season 3 did not let us down. All the actors are great and campyPublished 4 months ago by Tamara J. Christian
All the characters are special in their own way, but they are equally the same in that they are funny, funny, funny!Published 5 months ago by R. Faircloth
This show is so good! The cast is so quirky and funny to watch interact with one another. A definite must have if you love British comedies!Published 5 months ago by 2510cheesecake
I would highly recommend the IT Crowd to anyone but especially to anyone who has worked in a technology support job. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Starlight
I loved the first and second seasons but the third was sort of slipping. It is still funny no doubt, but not as much as one and two. I would still watch it.Published 6 months ago by cheri149