Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 of JoAnn & Vickie's Favorite Recipes
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 17, 2013
I love these little Circle of Friends cookbooks. I buy them for my Kindle so I have whatever kind of recipe I want at my finger tips without clogging the shelves with more hard copy books. All of the Circle of Friends recipe books pretty much hit our yum spot. I really like that the books are based on a specific type of food. We usually know what we have a yen for, and this way I can go to a simple book for ideas. The recipes use basic ingredients and are mostly very easy to cook. I usually buy the specific food books by Circle of Friends, but I've been so pleased with everthing I've bought, I wanted to add this one to my Kindle library.
on February 1, 2012
I did get this free...but I have enjoyed making the recipes in the circle of friends cookbook series. We have some new favorites that we eat on a regular basis. This is not a health cookbook, so if you are looking for that look elsewhere. There are several recipes in this volume I can't wait to make such as: White Chicken Chili (which is slightly different then the recipe I currently use) one of the cookie recipes, and the breakfast "morning" casserole. I also enjoy reading the cookbooks on my Kindle for PC versus my Kindle keyboard.
on February 1, 2012
Tried out some recipes from this cookbook, and the meals turned out reasonably good. The instructions could have gone in a bit more in depth. Another reviewer mentioned this book seemed put together in a hurry, which I definitely agree with. Also it would be nice if the index was at the front of the book as oppose to the back.
on February 13, 2012
Wow, this cookbook was worth it to get on my Kindle. I like to put together my own personal cookbook and this one had a decent amount of wonderful recipes. They were clearly laid out and easy to follow. Yes, the index being in the back of the book was less than useful, but, I'm glad i took the time to check it out.
<smashing review>
on February 28, 2015
Short, sweet and to the point as are all of this series...Lots of homemade taste in each recipe...There a lot of repeat sort of things found in this and the other books...A nice cheap way for the young cook to learn....
on August 15, 2014
Joann and Vickie put together some real good sounding recipes wnd I hope you appreciate them as much as I do. I love to cook and really enjoyed the recipes in this book.there are two in this book I really loved the Italian roast beef and the twiced baked taters.
on October 21, 2012
Good collection of different types of recipes. Again, not photos but well explained recipes so it will be useful. Like any cookbook, you have to just skip over the ones you don't care for or don't have use for (like the desserts)and utilize the ones you find suitable for yourself.
on February 18, 2013
I found this book very helpfull with easy to do recipies, a lot of interesting tips and
i would definatley recomend it to everyone who loves to cook because there are loads of fantastic recipies.
on March 8, 2012
I found this cookbook to only be ok, nothing great. A table of contents would be nice (there's an index at the back). Also I found some overly simple recipes, ie. the Buckeye Brownies, it's the type of recipe I would normally see on the pre-packaged brownie mix (which is what this recipe suggests to use).
on June 25, 2014
I love collecting cook books,and magazines with recepies. Want to try more of the recepies but don't get as many tried as I want. Will keep on working at it