4.0 out of 5 stars Got to say I was nervous
Published 23 months ago by Paula L. Vesely

1.0 out of 5 stars fridgidaire washer model # FAHE4404MW
Published 22 months ago by jerry

1.0 out of 5 stars fridgidaire washer model # FAHE4404MW, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Frigidaire FAHE4044MW Affinity High Efficiency Top Load Washer with Glass Top - White
We purchased this unit new several months ago. from day one it would not drain properly. fixed the leaky hose. then we experienced intermittent results. some loads were completed others would not drain or not spin. second service call. this was to make it drain. we were told it may need a new pump. still did not work and on the third call the pump was replaced. it was draining better but still experienced intermittent results with the spin cycle and draining not working. 4th service call, took a look at it and service tech called the factory which recommended a new mother board. the mother boards are on backorder, big surprise! the current status is we are without a washer for over 2 weeks and the wait is for about another week, hopefully. spoke to some clown at frigidaire who lied through his teeth about the service contracts covering just about everything. value added bs.

the sister dryer was purchased at the same time and has its own set of issues for another review time. more high tech garbage that i will be lucky to get fixed and i doubt will last a few years before more service is required. the last one worked for 28 years!

feel completely ripped off with little to no support. potentially $1500 down the drain. no problem with that drain...
jerry

1.0 out of 5 stars Where to begin, January 6, 2014
There's something wrong with a washer when the clothes coming out have spots on them and look dirtier than when they went in. I regularly have to rinse out my clothes by hand afterward. Not sure if it's soap or scum, but I am SOOOO sorry I purchased this machine. I use the HE soap at the recommended amount, and also tried even less. It makes no difference. Also, the lid is very loose. It was repaired once since it didn't stay up from the beginning. The repairman was surprised at the looseness of it even after repairing. I don't even care about that, though. I just want clothes that look and smell clean. Go figure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got to say I was nervous, February 28, 2013
It's the very first wash and dry on my new set. Got to say, I was nervous, U get to watch this machine in action with the glass. I couldn't see how the clothes were gonna get clean with no agitator, but to my surprise, it did. The water level was great for this HE washer. The jets on top r a must on top loaders. The only down fall is the time it takes to do a load, but 46 min for a normal wash isn't that long. At least I know normal everyday clothes get clean , even with my well water. Now waiting for my nursing whites to be done. My mind and nerves are at peace. This top loader shouldn't get all the bad reviews of other HE washers. It does just fine, and u get to see it first hand. Will follow up with the white load later. The whites are fine , I did tie my scrub top ties before putting in the washer, which I had to do with my old agitator machine. But in no way were they knotted up or damaged. The clothes smell great and look great. Don't hesitate with these machines. It's worth the money.Happy washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, July 9, 2013
This is a great washing washer. It is HE, but you can control the water level, which is rare for a HE machine. There is a ton of water action during the wash cycle and it is the best bang for your buck in HE top-loaders. Don't spent the $1000 on the Maytag Bravos or Whirlpool Cabrio unless you need the super capacity.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!!! The negative comments are true., June 28, 2014
Oh my gosh, this is a piece of junk. We bought this machine and matching dryer for a second home where I do less laundry than at our primary residence so it has not been over used! I have the same problems as others who have commented that clothes come out still dirty. I figured out that you have to keep the loads of wash very small and use the high setting for water level. Only then did clothes not have a lint-like residue on them. Then after a year and two months (just out of warranty), the machine stopped working. The repairman came, checked it, ordered a new "sensor" and installed it. For three days, the machine worked. Yes, just three days and now it is doing the same thing which is partially fill, spin at the speed of a snail for a few minutes, drain and flash a number 11. The dryer has issues also. Please do not buy this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this machine it is especially not enery efficient !!!!!, April 29, 2014
This is the worst machine I ever had.
So many issues.
1. It does not spin well, even when you run the spin cycle twice, Clothes are too wet and do not dry properly on any cycles.
2. Clothes do not come clean, it even leaves clumps of fuzz all over clothes and in creases.
3. If air is in clothes no matter how hard you try to push it down it will not get wet.
4. Even when you put small loads in it still does not clean well.
5. If I piut a load of pajamas in, the legs get twisted so much, there in knots and stretch out the material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine!, February 14, 2014
Received washer and dryer as a wedding gift. Both are absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to any body.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I cannot see why this machine is getting any bad reviews at all, August 2, 2014
For the life of me I cannot see why this machine is getting any bad reviews at all! If you look over the manual, sort clothing correctly, and use the correct amount of HE detergent ( you'll know cuz there will be little to no suds ) you should have no problems at all with having clean looking and smelling clothes that come out undamaged. I could not be happier with this machine!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, January 16, 2015
need parts to complete the instalation.