Published 11 months ago by K. Topper

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible design. I inherited a very similar model from ...
Horrible design. I inherited a very similar model from their professional series which costs 2-3x more. The layout of the burners is exactly the same with the knobs.

Published 14 hours ago by ctech99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cooktop. Stylish. Reasonably priced. Nice quality. Shipped quickly, August 3, 2013
K. Topper (Baltimore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frigidaire FFGC3015L 30" Gas Cooktop with Sealed Gas Burners and Electronic Pilotless Ignition, Stainless Steel (Kitchen)
We purchased this cooktop after a premiere brand, high-priced Ceran cooktop, shattered into a million pieces. [Fortunately, no one was hurt.] Although we've had the ceramic glass cooktops before without any trouble, after that experience, we didn't want to chance it again. [It was definitely a thermal stress failure!] Anyway, the space into which it needed to fit was a bit a smaller than most cooktops, and the dimensions on this were perfect. It's attractive, easy to clean, nice quality, and the price was somewhat middle-ranged. [I tend to avoid the lower priced items because of limited features and concerns about quality, while tend to stay away from the more expensive appliances for the obvious reason! Yet, had purchased a very expensive cooktop last time, and it shattered!] In any event, we were very please with the cooktop and would purchase it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cooktop., August 19, 2013
Replaced a 30 yr old cooktop and love the flame control and ease of cleaning. Good price! Large pots fit easily side to side or back to back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good gas cooktop, March 27, 2013
This is a very good gas cooktop. Nice finish. Only improvement I can think of is to have deeper cutouts for grates. Grates can slide off easily. But otherwise it is an excellent product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible design. I inherited a very similar model from ..., July 27, 2014

The large burner, will easily melt any knobs near it. The other ones, they will slowly melt. How did I know this? When I moved in (appliances are all less than 4 years old from previous), I found it odd that all the knobs were broken or looked melted. So, I went about and replaced them. Soon after, the replaced knobs, I noticed one of them had started to melt as well. This was likely less than 1-2 weeks of usage.

Official Replacement knobs aren't cheap, they're about 17 dollars a piece before shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, May 20, 2011
Just got it installed into my newly renovated kitchen. it looks sleek and modern. We only cooked with it once and my husband believes the btu is higher than the old one. For this price, it's the best looking one we found.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice. When installing it felt very light and did ..., July 5, 2014
Looks nice. When installing it felt very light and did not give the feeling that it is going to last long. Expensive. Other places are selling it $50 cheaper for the Holiday. The burners tick/click until you turn the knob so that it doesn't anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 18, 2011
This is the lowest priced Gas Range Stove that I was able to find online. I installed it for my rental property and it works great!

Rate and Discover Movies