Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Frigidaire Professional Stainless 2-Slice Wide Slo...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 36% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Frigidaire Professional Stainless 2-Slice Wide Slots Toaster
|Price:||$44.77 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$15.22 (25%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Extra-Wide and Long Capacity
- Effortless Lift-Out Lever
- Pro-Select LCD Display
- Countdown Indicator
- Darkness Level Selector
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Frigidaire Professional Stainless 2-Slice Wide Slots Toaster
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||stainless||Stainless Steel||Brushed Stainless||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||9 inches x 8.75 inches x 13 inches||8.58 inches x 13.19 inches x 8.54 inches||8.1 inches x 11.4 inches x 8.1 inches||7 inches x 6.5 inches x 10.5 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
This easy-to-use, premium-quality Toaster shows the Frigidaire Professional™ commitment to cooking performance. Special features include an Effortless™ Lift-Out Lever, Darkness Level Selector and Countdown Indicator that makes it easy to toast to perfection every time.
Product FeaturesExtra-Wide and Long Capacity
Fit a wide variety of food into the Toaster with slots designed to accommodate everything from extra-thick bagels to large bread slices.
Effortless™ Lift-Out Lever
Keep peace-of-mind top-of-mind with the lever that will raise food up for quick removal – no prying or grabbing involved.
Pro-Select™ LCD Display
Clearly see the countdown and digital preference settings with a large easy-to-use light-up screen at the center of the Toaster.
Eliminate guesswork with a timer that shows the time left until toast is ready. Time it so that you know exactly when the toast is done to your preference.
Darkness Level Selector
Some like it crisp, others prefer soft bread. From light to extra-dark, Frigidaire Professional™ offers the options that allow you to get your toast just the way you like it.
Additional FeaturesAn appliance built for durability and great performance, the Frigidaire Professional™ 2-Slice Toaster also includes other features to make toast preparation even better:
• 900 Watts creates powerful heat to toast your bread to perfection
• Stylish Stainless Steel Exterior helps boast a sleek design that looks great atop the counter
• Removable Crumb Tray removes easily for cleaning
Frigidaire Professional™ kitchen appliances are known for their attractive design and powerful, easy-to-use features. Now that same level of high performance, durability and style is available in the new small appliance collection. The Frigidaire Professional™ 2-Slice Toaster handles everything from extra-thick bagels to oversized bread slices and includes a Darkness Level Selector that makes it easy to toast to perfection every time. Its attractive stainless steel design, simple controls and powerful features offer high performance and function that help you achieve great results.
Top Customer Reviews
Biggest problem: it won't toast bagels or bread above 3-5/8" height (see pics). Add to this 4 or 5 minor fumbles. What were they thinking? Professional toaster? Even as an Economy toaster, this an embarrassment to the Frigidaire name.
- Thick slices - up to 1-1/4" can be toasted
- Reheat, Defrost & Bagel modes (see Note 1)
- Looks OK - neither beautiful nor junky
- Electronic darkness setting: 1 through 7 (no fine adjustment) (no memory in case of power loss)
- Shows time left in whole minutes. Not very helpful.
- User manual is OK (see Note 2)
- Crumb tray access from rear
- Electronic controls do not waste energy while in standby mode
* Can't handle Bagels or bread taller than 3-5/8" (see pics)
* Top of toaster gets very hot. No insulation or shielding.
- 1 year warranty - customer pays shipping cost both ways
- Warranty appears to exclude labor charges (see Note 3)
- "Professional toaster" -- but the warranty excludes non-home use (see Note 3).
- Cancel button had faint printing on mine -- poor quality control
- - - Specs - - -
Dimensions: 7"w x 11"d x 7.75"h
Slots: 3-5/8"high x 5-1/4"deep x 1-1/4"wide
Wattage: Rated at 900 Watts
Power cord: 28" stowable - polarized 2-prong plug
- - - Alternatives - - -
The T-Fal Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster is a much better bagel-friendly toaster. Or the ...Read more ›
The toaster itself is beautiful. Looks just like the picture. The brushed aluminum looks really nice.
The complaints about the toaster's depth being pretty shallow are accurate. Don't expect to fit anything larger than your normal slice of bread in it without having the top stick out.
Other than that, great toaster! I'm very satisfied.
The biggest problem is that it is not powerful enough to toast a Thomas' English Muffin. Even at the highest setting (7) the muffin is barely toasted. Two cycles at 4 produce a nicely toasted muffin but that requires toasting a second time. Not what I had in mind.
Also of note is that the toaster is less substantial than I expected. It is really light weight. While not a fault, I was surprised at how light weight it was. Basically, it is just another made in China toaster like those you see at Walmart. I expected better.
So, this will be the first item I have bought on Amazon that I am returning. Very disappointing. I cannot recommend this product to anyone. Look elsewhere.
I wanted to add one comment. Today's Concept has great customer service and they immediately sent me an RMA to return the toaster for a refund.
Pros: It is a toaster
* it works slowly
* Despite having a crumb tray, crumbs fall out of the back and sides, and pieces of toast get jammed inside in between the steel facade and the cook area, and jangle around there permanently. You cannot access them or remove them without disassembling the toaster, which I never wanted to do. These could possibly catch on fire within the toaster as the housing / facade itself gets extremely hot.
* The most damm nabble thing about this model is that after 1 year of ownership, the toaster began to buzz very loudly when plugged in but off. It was disconcerting because I didn't know what it was, and it got louder over the course of 10 minutes until it was obvious it was the toaster. I went near it, and it started popping suddently, repeatedly, and loudly--it had apparently developed some kind of short circuit. I had no choice but to yank it from the wall and throw the entire toaster away.
If I had not been there to observe the buzz, it could have shorted in my absence and burned down the house. I feel terrified of all my electronics now. Thanks Fridigaire.
Which also, would have been more tolerable if the warranty service line hadn't wanted me to spend quite a while "troubleshooting" the issue with different sorts of bread and getting back to them, only to tell me that I needed to try to return it to Amazon first (though it was out of the 30 day window, and I was clear with them on this point from the beginning.)
Anyways. I'd never buy another Frigidaire small appliance again. And their customer service agent seemed not to mind when I mentioned that in a very reasonable voice. So the only thing left to do is warn everybody else off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Performs as described except for one pretty big flaw. It is supposed to add time to defrost a frozen item, but if you select frozen, it does not add enough time. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Decdogs
This toaster worked poorly from the start. Before long it was toasting only one side of a bread slice. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
The description said extra long and wide. While it is wider - it is short. Not what I was expecting.Published 22 days ago by Rhonda Hammond
Purchased this toaster to compliment new frigidaire professional appliances. Toaster works extremely well, toast perfectly. Digital temperature numbers great feature. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tim
Me and this toaster are still getting acquainted. The toast tends to go a bit darker than I would like, it's a feeling out process. Read morePublished 2 months ago by B Thomas
This product stopped working within a week of use (didn't pop up when the toast was done). Item returned to Amazon for a full refund.Published 2 months ago by Brian
Haven't had it that long and I think it is just ok, but my family doesn't like it. Toasting shows time remaining, but sometimes it just keeps cooking and you have to manually pop... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Fiveboyd
looks great, matches stainless appliances well. works fantastic. love itPublished 3 months ago by J. montagna