Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

90%
10%
Format: DVD|Change

on April 27, 2013
my friend had a stroke and has aphasia. It was really bad at first last year. Was unable to watch any TV... the News, Sesame Street... cooking shows.... it was just "noise". since Fringe was a favorite show and episodes were viewed many times, we rented them again and again; he was able to watch them and bring forward memories. I believe the familiarity and the enjoyment helped his brain re-learn pathways that were interrupted by the stroke. Fringe helped him focus and with the captioning he was able to recognize some of the words, learning to read all over again, which through a year of intensive speech therapy has now progressed to just about all of the words. Thanks for the help, Fringe Division!
on March 21, 2013
Fringe is probably the best show ever produced for television! You won't be able to stop watching! After the first episode you get interested. After the first season you get hooked. By the final, fifth season you'll start all over again because it is that good! And beware!! I guarantee you will not be able to watch only one episode at-a time! You'll find yourself watching four or five.
on September 29, 2013
I loved this show when it was first on tv but between work and other activities was never able to see all of the episodes. being able to get multiple seasons on one order was a good deal. my sister was happy about it too because she was able to borrow the first one when i moved onto the second one. the show is defiantly different so i suggest doing to previews before investing in the complete seasons.
on January 25, 2013
I bought this for my wife and I found myself watching right along. I can't wait to get Season 6 since we weren't able to follow along on TV.
on February 21, 2013
Don't watch the first episode unless you dedicate enough time to watch them all! You will become addicted after the pilot show..
on March 1, 2013
If your in the market for the first two seasons of fringe this is a great deal. The first two season are the best ones anyways.
on April 20, 2013
I don't consider myself a sci-fi guy, but I'm enjoying this series so far. I'm ordering seasons 3 and 4 right now.
on February 11, 2013
We are huge Fringe fans - since they canceled the series this year, I started buying the seasons on DVD.
on March 18, 2015
OMG Fringe is an amazing find...a working metaphor ---so current and I fell in love with the characetrs
on July 16, 2014