Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2015
Wow! I'm shocked. The quality is great & looks like the picture. It isn't Vic secret quality but for about $10 it's way better than Walmart, on par with target brands. For me it was a perfect fit. I wear a 34DD but have small hips & butt. If you have big butt, it won't cover much. Only complaint is it smells funny like new rubber or scar shop. I hope washing it will get rid of odor. Now if only I had the body of the model! Great buy overall. Just remember it's a 2piece for $10. Not a $100 item.
on July 21, 2014
I read all the reviews beforehand and will say I was a bit skeptical since the item was coming from another country. I ordered anyway and am very happy with the purchase - at least for the top. The top fits great and I get tons of compliments. The bottom, just like on all the reviews, was WAYYY too small and cannot be worn. I knew that in advance from the reviews and just bought a plain black bottom to wear with it.

I weight about 135, 34 B and ordered a Medium. I would buy again just for the top - it was so affordable and worth it alone for the top.
on January 28, 2014
This is my favorite swimsuit. It fits great!! I read reviews about the bottoms being small so i just ordered the string bikini and it fits perfect. It looks great on, exactly like the picture. Im 5'5, 32b, 125 lbs and i ordered the med. The tassles on the front are super cute and adds personality. The only reason I wouldn't reccomend it is because I want to keep this seller all to myself lol. I will be using them again!
on September 13, 2014
Well, I got this very late. I think it shipped from China? It is cute but I am one of those people who vary on top and bottom so this bathing suit doesn't quite work for me.

I am not satisfied with my purchase but I am not upset either

You get what you pay for....cheap bathing suit
on June 12, 2014
I'm usually a medium (5'7 130lbs 34b) and I bought a medium. I got the tie bottoms in black, you can adjust them. The top comes with hard plastic cups...they're kinda pokey.....which you can easily replace with soft padding. Other than the chemical smell, it's fine.
on April 14, 2014
I ordered this not expecting too much for the price - it's amazing!! So cute AND I received way before the expected date. I'm slimmer and very tall - I ordered a medium and if fits perfect. The bottom is too small however, I expected it to be small because I wear a large swim bottom. Overall it's great!
on August 5, 2014
I am 5'2 and 115lbs. I ordered a size up (Medium) from my normal size, which is good because these run small (Asian Sizes). The suit arrived a few weeks after the other suits I ordered on the same day, but its ok because it arrived before the expected date. The fringe seemed delicate, more delicate than other fringes. But it fit well overall.
on May 20, 2013
I just received this suit in the mail today! I am so pleased with the quality and fit. I was anticipating a lower quality because of the great price but was pleased. The fit is true to size. I wear a medium and thats what i ordered, and it fits great. I would recommend this purchase to all of my friends. The fringe trend is in and this is a great prize!
on April 29, 2014
So like I said i love love love the top! I ordered a med and expected that the bottoms would be a little small (I'm about a 6 on top and a 9 on bottom) and they are definitely sun bathe only bottoms but it is great fabric and the top is awesome!
on March 28, 2014
Reading all of the "great" reviews I decided to get this swimsuit. I got the black fringe top with string bottom. I'm 5 5' and 126 pounds and ordered a "Medium". The bottoms are WAY too small you can see the top of my butt and barely covers any of my front. The top isn't as flattering as I thought it would be (I'm small chested so this usually happens) and the no padding didn't help either. I re-tried on the top with other string black bottoms I have and I like it better now then when I first tried it on. Just not as great as I was expecting it to be and can't believe how tiny the bottoms are. Hopefully they will send larger bottoms but the top is OK I guess for the price.