A Tasty Twist on the Classics
FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists are the classic FRITOS corn chip you know and love with a delicious Honey BBQ twist. Every bit as crunchy as original FRITOS corn chips; it’s the sweet and tangy combination of honey, barbeque, and your favorite chip, all twisted up into one delicious bite.
FRITOS, Make the Day Crunch
Add a little crunch to your day with the classic taste of FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists. When it comes to FRITOS chips, everyone likes them their own way. Dip them, break them, crunch them-however you eat them, one thing’s for sure, you’ll be happy with each and every satisfying crunch. From family barbecues to unwinding after a long day, this classic is a snack time staple.
- FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists are just right for sharing at home, parties, or snacking to your heart's content.
- Add FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists to just about any recipe for a little crunch and delicious taste.
- FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists are gluten free and do not contain MSG.
- Every bag of FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists is packed fresh and delivered to you from Frito-Lay, the snack company you know and trust.
A Crunch Back to the Classics
Few snacks have been putting smiles on people’s faces as long as FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists. In 1932, before the word “snacking” had even made its way into the dictionary, the Doolin family put three ingredients into one bag that would forever change the grocery aisle.
FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists add the perfect crunch to just about any snack or dish.
HONEY BBQ Chili Pie
Try a kid-friendly version of the Classic FRITOS Chili Pie with a Honey BBQ twist
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 teaspoons oil
- One 4-ounce hot dog, sliced
- 4 ounces seasoned milk mixture
Seasoned milk mixture ingredients
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup FRITOS Honey BBQ Twists, crushed
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- Add oil to sauce pan
- Cook hot dog slices until heated and slightly brown
- Add seasoned milk mixture and heat until warm
- Add grated cheddar cheese
- Add butter
- Add cooked elbow macaroni
- Pour contents of pan into an oven safe baking dish
- Separately, mix FRITOS Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips with shreded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese
- Pour over bowl and top with additional Parmesan cheese as needed
- Cook in oven until cheese is melted
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and chopped green onions and serve immediately