Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2014
It's a good price for a reputable brand and it does the job, in spite of the reusable shopping bag feel.

It's cut like a mens jacket, that's the best way to describe it, short, tight on the hips, baggy in the shoulder area. The armpits of the jacket are sewn very low onto the body so if you lift your arms, the bottom of the jacket will reach your ribcage or higher. On an XL the "inseam" from bottom edge to armpit is 10". Very strange. The only girly thing about it is the short arms(too short) and pink logo.

So 3 stars = "It's ok"
on August 18, 2015
I'll admit when I put the jacket on, I was shocked at the cut and wasn't sure how I'd like it. Once I started using it and figuring out whit was shaped the way it was, I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think many reviewers understand why this jacket is cut the way it is. It is not a flawed design, it is a bomber cut. So yes, it will be shorter, squat, very roomy. There is a reason: layers! This jacket is to throw over a hoodie or another jacket. Yes, the arms are huge. Why? So you can keep range of motion with, say it with me, layers! If you're looking for a cute form fitting jacket, check out Columbia or North Face. Frog Togg is less interested in that. This jacket is very breathable by the way.
on November 5, 2014
I had the pants, now the jacket. The material is sort of weird, it looks and feels a bit like thick paper but it keeps the rain out. I wear it boating and I'm nice and dry. It packs well so is great for toting along on boat or camping trips.
on November 14, 2015
Love this rain coat! It keeps you dry! It fits as expected and the hood is very helpful. The zipper is well made and does not stick in any way. This coat is not made of the traditional rain coat material, it is made of a material that is more similar to a reusable grocery bag. It sounds very odd but it works so well that I don't care! This coat will keep you dry even in the windiest rain storm out there!
on April 13, 2015
I had seen some reviews saying the material was odd, but I didn't realize just how odd it would be. The only plus side to this jacket is that it isn't quite as loud as some rain jackets. It's ill fitting; the waist and wrists are very fitted which is good, but the rest of the jacket is huge. It looks inflated when worn. The material is just something I personally can't get over, it's odd and a little itchy and just overall not what I had in mind. Returning as soon as I can.
on November 28, 2015
It's a good quality rain protection. Pretty color. It runs a little small or it was mismarked. Probably mismarked, as most of the reviews say it's much bigger... anyway, it made a great gift for my for my daughter in law and it came just in time for torrential rain! It will be great for taking her out deep sea fishing, too.
on February 11, 2015
LOVE the light weight nature of this raincoat/windbreaker. The only complaint is not in function but the fact that the hood has the wrong velcro and I cannot keep the hood up because of that. My husband has one (in a manly color) also and loves it. All the guys at work can't believe it actually works but it actually does!
on May 26, 2016
Wore this one time, this weekend to Lake George Americade and the zipper to the pocket is already ripped. I was so happy that they made them with zippers but its completely useless if the zipper won't stand up to putting a phone in your pocket. Extremely disappointed I'm the quality of this jacket. Thumbs down 👎 don't waste your money.
on May 25, 2015
This jacket is thoroughly waterproof, which is great. It does make me look like a linebacker because the fabric has no drape, which is fine if I'm just walking the dog. Probably someone taller would do better with this jacket.
on July 5, 2016
Ordered this jacket to wear while working on our farm in the rain. I was completely disappointed when I tried it on. The hood only covered about half of my head! What good would that do in the pouring rain??