5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
We love Froggy! My almost three year old son just loves the Froggy stories and this newest one is by far his favorite. Join Froggy as he goes through the steps to bake a cake! Great story for Preschoolers!
Published on March 31, 2000 by mommyofben

2.0 out of 5 stars Old
Series has grown old and stale, with this plot being done many times in a more charming way. Froggy was irritating throughout.
Published on October 25, 2012 by Farm girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 31, 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars An all together great book, March 8, 2004
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
My 23 month old loves this book! He thinks its funny that froggy spills as he makes this cake, this is one of his favorite books, well written and illustrated. Now I want to get more froggy books!

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY AS ALWAYS!!!!!, August 22, 2005
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
My son and I love to read FROGGY books. He's a cute, clumsy, and the funniest frog. What spectacular creativity on the Author's part. Wonderfully amusing!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars We say Maam and Sir instead of WHAT, December 30, 2008
Nickey B "nlb" (North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
I have ready many reviews on the Froggy books, but for me and my daughter, WE LOVE THEM!!! The main complaint I hear it that Froggy has bad manners. It's a book. It's my job to teach my daughter how to behave, not a fictional book. I do alter the book slightly. When Froggy's mom or dad calls his name they say F-R-O-O-O-O-G-G-G-Y-Y-Y and he answers W-W-H-H-A-A-A-T-T. We change that to Maam or Sir depending on who is calling him. My daughter thinks it's cute and sometimes I'll say FROGGY!!! and she says maam?!? If you have a child you can't handle, then don't buy the book but to everyone else, it's GREAT so I absolutely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately recommend this book, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
This is a good quality book and a fun read for kids. My son really likes the Froggy series. The length is good for young readers. My toddler loves to listen to her brother when he reads this book because of the great illustrations and the detail in the story. So many good things to say about this book and the Froggy series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
This book was purchased for the first-grade classroom and the teacher loves it. She uses it for National Cake Day, November 26, 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars Froggy Bakes a Cake, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
Children are sure to relate to Froggy's forgetfulness, impatience, and fears. His adventures are wonderful. The repetitive text and funny sounds will encourage readers who are sure to be attracted to the hilariously expressive illustrations. I love these books!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
Our family loves all the books in this series. We started with froggy gets dressed when my daughter was 2 and now she is 6. She was requesting more Froggy books. They are priced so good that we got her 6 more for her birthday and she loves them all!! Her dad and I enjoy reading them too! Great author and illustrations. Good for new readers too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
Froggy is funny. This is a quick and easy reader book. Great to share with young children in pre-k or preschool

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking got messy, February 9, 2013
Alis1n (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Froggy Bakes a Cake (Paperback)
This book was new to all of us, they didnt have ity in the library so it was a perfect gift for my 4 year old nephew who loves the froggy series i bought this book to add to his ever growing collection of books, he has a total of 3 froggy books now, He loves the books and never tires of them, his little sister, 2 years old, also enjoys the books.
The book is smaller than i thought it would be but thats okay the kids are happy with the books and they werent expensive!

The froggy books are fun to read to kids, they arent boring and they have nice colorful pictures.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Froggy Bakes a Cake
Froggy Bakes a Cake by Jonathan London (Paperback - January 10, 2000)
$3.99