Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Froggy Bakes a Cake
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 31, 2000
We love Froggy! My almost three year old son just loves the Froggy stories and this newest one is by far his favorite. Join Froggy as he goes through the steps to bake a cake! Great story for Preschoolers!
on March 8, 2004
My 23 month old loves this book! He thinks its funny that froggy spills as he makes this cake, this is one of his favorite books, well written and illustrated. Now I want to get more froggy books!
on November 3, 2013
This is a good quality book and a fun read for kids. My son really likes the Froggy series. The length is good for young readers. My toddler loves to listen to her brother when he reads this book because of the great illustrations and the detail in the story. So many good things to say about this book and the Froggy series.
on February 17, 2016
Perfect little reader book. I purchased this book to go along with a baking basket of goodies. I put a spatula, whisk, basket, towel, timer, cake mixes and of course this book in a basket for a Christmas gift for a 3 year old boy and his 5 year old sister. They enjoyed it!!
on August 22, 2005
My son and I love to read FROGGY books. He's a cute, clumsy, and the funniest frog. What spectacular creativity on the Author's part. Wonderfully amusing!!!!!
on February 9, 2013
This book was new to all of us, they didnt have ity in the library so it was a perfect gift for my 4 year old nephew who loves the froggy series i bought this book to add to his ever growing collection of books, he has a total of 3 froggy books now, He loves the books and never tires of them, his little sister, 2 years old, also enjoys the books.
The book is smaller than i thought it would be but thats okay the kids are happy with the books and they werent expensive!

The froggy books are fun to read to kids, they arent boring and they have nice colorful pictures.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 19, 2015
I love the Froggy book series. They are great fun to read to a small child. And they lend themselves very well to being read in funny voices for the different characters. (Some books are just really hard to do that with.)

These aren't educational and they don't teach any valuable lessons. They are just fun. And that's perfectly fine for kids books as it makes reading fun and encourages kids to enjoy books. That's a good thing!

The art is very colorful and the characters are playfully drawn as humanoid frogs.

Froggy Bakes a Cake is one of my daughter's particular favorites because she loves to make things in the kitchen herself. That's the beauty of Froggy books, there's one for everything. Whatever your kid is into, there is a Froggy story for it so he or she can relate. Once they like one Froggy book, the whole series becomes appealing.
on July 17, 2013
Our family loves all the books in this series. We started with froggy gets dressed when my daughter was 2 and now she is 6. She was requesting more Froggy books. They are priced so good that we got her 6 more for her birthday and she loves them all!! Her dad and I enjoy reading them too! Great author and illustrations. Good for new readers too!
on January 31, 2013
I purchased this book for a local school who created a Wish List on Amazon after being devastated by Hurricane Sandy and losing many, many books in both libraries and classrooms. While I did not see the quality of the book, it was delivered very quickly.
on September 17, 2014
Froggy and his Daddy was going to bake a cake for Froggy's momma's birthday. Froggy wants to do it himself so this story is about him attempting to bake a cake and make his Momma's birthday a good one.