5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for the academic writer
This is an excellent detailed guide for academic writing beginning at the beginning with the germ of an idea. It is very thorough in all aspects of the academic writing process. I wish I had owned this book as an undergraduate. This is an excellent tool for any academic writer at all levels from undergraduate to post-doctoral.
Published 23 months ago by V. Aguilar

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good quality for its price.
Published 2 months ago by Dara Xiong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide for the academic writer, December 29, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A Smart Read!, January 25, 2014
This book is great for college students learning to become professional, academic writers. The material covered in this class textbook really gives you insight on how to write essays well and make an argument in your writing. It's an interesting and useful book-- I am enjoying reading it. I feel smarter already!
~Heather Cheplick

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, June 19, 2014
This review is from: From Inquiry to Academic Writing: A Text and Reader (Paperback)
This book was required for my English 201 course. It was a good and informational book. Really helped with research essays and methods especially MLA.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed reading this book!, March 30, 2014
As an ESL college student, I found this book extremely beneficial since it focuses on both reading and writing academic texts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, September 12, 2013
Deanna Kay Guetschow (Blissfield, Michigan, US) - See all my reviews
This is one of my favorite textbooks I've ever had for a class. The readings were excellent. I learned a lot :)

4.0 out of 5 stars but its not a bad book! Steps on how to write a nice ..., October 30, 2014
Had to buy this for my English 201 course, but its not a bad book! Steps on how to write a nice college paper, lots of examples and practice questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 1, 2014
Jarvin (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This textbook improved my knowledge and writing ability to prepare me for my professional career in the health industry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 7, 2014
denise d showell (millsboro, de United States) - See all my reviews
Very helpful to my daughter taking AP class in high school plus this will help her in college.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
The book came on tome it was in good shape I like it. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job!, August 18, 2014
Came quickly and was exactly how the description said it was!

From Inquiry to Academic Writing: A Text and Reader
From Inquiry to Academic Writing: A Text and Reader by April Lidinsky (Paperback - July 6, 2011)
$70.34