5.0 out of 5 stars R&B/Jazz from the heart and soul of Ava Lemert, December 30, 2009
This review is from: From My Soul (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful and great release from Ava Lemmert! Her eclectic style of Rythmn and Blues coupled with Jazz have really provided some great sounds for these great genre of music. It is deeply from her heart and soul just as the title says "From My Soul". Truly American music form our deep roots of Jazz and R&B. My wife and I love the sultry singing and great Saxophone solos! Agreat mix and wonderful for the listening ear.
This is definitely a 5 star rating and I encourage any one wanting to listen to music especially Jazz and R&B it is great. I found to be uplifting in beat and great all around listening.
The Tag selections would be all actually so I will pick the best I think it covers.

5.0 out of 5 stars From My Soul by Ava Lemert, January 9, 2010
This review is from: From My Soul (Audio CD)
From My Soul This Cd. is a fantastic piece of Musical Brilliance. Eva's voice conjures memories when artist truly created from their hearts and not prefabricated formulas. Her vocals are mesmerizing and her sax playing is from the gut and soul as the Title states. track 3 Rhodelea is my Favorite. I dare anyone to not be enchanted by this song. Her challenge to us in the I wanna Funk it up will not let you remain still. You will not be dissapointed with this Artist. This is the first review That I have ever made on Amazon. This is how much I love this C.D. Check it out. Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars ANDREW READ - REVIEW OF "FROM MY SOUL", January 18, 2010
This review is from: From My Soul (Audio CD)
The moment you start to listen to Ava's new album you are immediately taken back to a time when soul music was at it's best,the silky smooth vocals of Ava and her wonderful sax playin' really oooze quality. "soft & silky" is a fave as is "that 70s girl" with its groovy rhythm and smooth sax, "Rhodelea" also hits the spot and "you know you got it" is a perfect track to start the album with wonderful vocals from Ava. I Would recommend this cd to all lovers of quality soul & smooth jazz and look forward to hearing future projects from this very Talented Lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars From My Soul..Ava Lemert, June 12, 2010
This review is from: From My Soul (Audio CD)
What an awesome CD. On each track you can hear her passion and love for Jazz and Blues. Her voice can melt you one moment and make you take notice the next. Her sax playing has a style all its own. All her emotions come out when she plays. You can hear that this CD came from her heart. You just aren't listening to words and notes, you are listening to a story, a story that I can listen to again and again and again. Awesome job, Ava!!

5.0 out of 5 stars From Her Soul Indeed!, May 21, 2010
This review is from: From My Soul (Audio CD)
Ava Lemert's CD is soulful and caught my attention. I have had the pleasure of having her on our [...]/ColoredPeople show and find her to be kindhearted and needless to say very talented. My favorite song is Rhodelea but enjoyed every single song on her album as well how she gets funky with it! Looking forward to following her career! All the best Ava!

5.0 out of 5 stars From My Soul by Ava Lemert, May 29, 2010
This review is from: From My Soul (Audio CD)
I bought this CD because I've gotten to know Ava a bit, and wanted to support her, but also due to the other fabulous reviews here. I've got news for you. They are all correct. Terrific person and music! We're enjoying From My Soul in my office, where we listen to Smooth Jazz all day long.

From My Soul
From My Soul by Ava Lemert (Audio CD - 2009)