Whale Wars 6 Seasons 2010
1. Surrounded by Spies As whaling season begins in the Antarctic, the Sea Shepherds embark on another dangerous campaign. With each boat launching from a different port, Captain Paul Watson now faces the daunting task of being the admiral of a fleet.
2. Crossing Danger After repeated attempts to outrun and engage his pursuers, Captain Paul Watson makes a dangerous decision. Meanwhile, the Sea Shepherd's speedboat, Ady Gil, has returned to dock to repair their damaged radar.
3. From Hell's Heart The Sea Shepherd's have been relentlessly followed by the whaling reconnaissance vessel for 2 weeks. They find themselves in a full-on engagement on the high seas as the Captain orders a massive butyric acid bottle attack on his nemesis.
4. Stealth Attack The Sea Shepherd's stealth boat, the Ady Gil, launches a sneak attack on the Japanese whaling reconnaissance vessel in an effort to break free of the tail and find the rest of the whaling fleet.
5. The Thrill of the Chase After nearly a month of searching, the Sea Shepherds have finally found their ultimate target, the world's only whale factory ship, the Nisshin Maru.
6. Sliced in Two At the bottom of the world, a collision has just devastated one of the Sea Shepherds' vessels. The crew on the other vessel stand helpless on their deck, watching in horror as the Japanese vessel barrels through the Sea Shepherd's prized speedboat.
7. Revenge is Mine In the aftermath of the devastating loss of their stealth vessel, the Sea Shepherds have returned to the campaign with renewed passion and intensity. Now the two remaining ships are back on the hunt for the Japanese fleet.
8. Ready to Snap With low oil and drinking water, and a damaged helicopter, the Sea Shepherd's hunt for the Japanese whaling fleet has been brought to a halt. While on their way back to port, the radar shows two colossal storms that they can't avoid.
9. A Bloody Trail As the Sea Shepherd's approach the Nisshin Maru, they are suddenly surrounded by four whaling vessels. Suddenly, one of the Japanese vessels moves in dangerously close and as the deck crew quickly braces themselves, the ships violently collide.
10. Zero Hour The Sea Shepherd's refuse to be bullied by the Japanese fleet even though they're out numbered. The deckhands repel over the side of the ship to assess the damage from the collision and realize there is a gash in the steel hull and water is pouring in.
11. Fire in the Sky This is the beginning of the most massive engagement on the campaign. The Sea Shepherd crew deploys new tactics in their efforts to stop the Japanese whalers.
12. Vendetta Under the cover of darkness, Pete Bethune attempts to board one of the Japanese whaling vessels. Meanwhile, things go terribly wrong on one of the Sea Shepherd vessels. The engine is fried and the ship is dead in the water.
13. To the Ends of the Earth Sea Shepherd crew continue to engage the Japanese whaling fleet leading to a chase in an all encompassing ice field. After a massive engagement, both Sea Shepherd vessels decide to head back to port, signifying the end of their campaign for this season.
14. From Pirate to Prisoner Whale Wars: From Pirate to Prisoner features Peter Bethune as he shares his experiences where cameras could not follow - on board the ship that took him into custody, held him for nearly a month on board and led to his detainment in Japan for months.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Starring||Chris Aultman, Laura Dakin|
|Supporting actors||Laurens de Groot, Peter Hammarstedt, Amber Paarman, Benjamin Potts, Luke Van Horn|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am a big Sea Shepherd fan. This did not disappoint.
The other worldly ship on the cover is a real ship.
Lots of exciting action in this season.
Paul Watson, Peter Hammarstedt, Alex Cornelissen and others are the ones that are trying to save the planet we should be behind or beside them in anyway we can.Published on October 22, 2013 by IY
I have really enjoyed every season of Whale Wars! I wish everyone would sit down and watch it! We need to stop killing our oceans! Read morePublished on September 14, 2013 by R. Williams
I choose this one because of the tv program Whale Wars and the "impact" caused this season by the accident.Published on August 28, 2013 by Patricia M Costa
purchased as a gift for my daughter who is an avid season watcher. she is very pleased to have the productPublished on August 18, 2013 by expresslaine
Seriously. Watch it. You won't regret it. It's addictive, and it gets better every season. Keep more episodes coming, please!Published on May 19, 2013 by Errol Siegel