Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on January 17, 2014
This is a fun collection of songs and collaborations. Domingo is as comfortable singing pop songs as he is with opera and we all love his casual style.Pavarotti said that classical music people who scoff at singers of pop music miss the whole point of the genre; that "pop" music is by its own definition "popular" music, music of the populus and therefore everyone's music. Those that scoff that classical singers should not sing pop music because its composition was not from the disciplined composer's pen are just elitists trying to control the operatic art form for the upper classes and/or those they considered cultured enough to appreciate it.Bah! he says, music is for all people just as he had tried to introduce the compositions of the old Masters to the masses, so does he also appreciate the songs of the obscure, common man. His only regret is that many of the most beautiful pop songs in recent history are difficult to sing well with a classically trained voice. The Three Tenors (of which Domingo is a member)have long dispelled that myth as the Master himself proven before his death. As the remaining Brotherhood of Domingo and Carreras are still proving. Placido Domingo has long since earned the love and respect of the common man and celebrates our common humanity by sharing his celestrial voice with our common music.
on November 1, 2012
Absolutely beautiful duet from Placido and Susan Boyle. Gorgeous voices, beautiful song, well orchestrated and arranged. Would recommend it to both classical and popular music fans. It soars and is very emotional. Great wedding song, or great to just relax and feel wonderful. I listen to it over and over and over.
on November 6, 2012
This is a very beautiful song sung by two of the most powerful and beautiful voices of our time. I have been listening to the song many, many times since the purchase. Hope the song will soon become a favorite for wedding couples everywhere! Now I look forward to buying Susan Boyle's duets with Donny Osmond "This is the moment" and "All I ask of you"!
on November 11, 2012
This is a lovely album. One that I will enjoy for a very long time. I especially love the Susan Boyle and Josh Groban duets.
on July 21, 2013
I love this duet. I love both of their voices. I hope they do more songs together. Thank you. it is perfect
on February 24, 2015