"...does an excellent job of filleting down the key sights - and provides useful maps... represents excellent value." (Mail on Sunday, February 2006)
"...so up to date it includes the Da Vinci Code walking tour...part of a series of seven new guides..." (The Hull Daily Mail, February 2006)
"...perfect for travellers on a long weekend ... offers a range of smart ways to see each city..." (Scottish Daily Record, March 2006)
"...Colourful and easy to use, this guide is ideal for both leisure and business visitors to France's capital city" (French Property News, March 2006)
"...each one is full of useful information to help you make the most of your visit...don't go away without them!" (For The Bride, April 2006)
"...Frommer's produce travel guides for every kind of traveller, from students travelling on a tight budget to the luxurious round-the-world traveller..." (Uptown Magazine, April 2006)
"...this ... gem is packed with realistic advice as to how to get the best out of your time in Paris...." (French Magazine, May 2006)
From the Back Cover
22 Self-guided Tours. 40 Maps. One Great Trip.
At last, a travel guide that tells you how to see the best of everything—in the smartest, most time-efficient way.
- The best of Paris in one, two, or three days
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods
- Hundreds of evocative color photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to go from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout map—enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
Frommer's. The best trips start here.
Visit us online at Frommers.com
See all Editorial Reviews