From the Publisher
This guide shows readers how to navigate the chaotic bustle of Istanbul; where to buy a rug and how to get the best deal; where to find the best and most undiscovered ruins; how to chart a successful sailing trip along the Mediterranean coast; which beach resorts not to miss and which to avoid like the plague; the ins and outs of getting a Turkish bath; and how to have an unforgettable Cappadocia experience by staying in a hotel carved out of one of the regions limestone caves. Readers also get language and etiquette tips, exact prices and directions, logistical advice, detailed two-color maps, and much more. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
- Complete coverage of architectural ruins, artistic masterpieces, glorious beaches, and more.
- Outspoken opinions on whats worth your time and whats not.
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
- Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
- The best hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid reviews.