Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bunco
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• Bunco
  • Customer Reviews

on December 28, 2011
I have to tell you, when I bought this I thought I was getting a 2' x 2' cube. In reality it was a 5" x 5" cube. I don't gage sizes very well. LOL. But it's adorable and we use it for our Bunco games anyway. Shipping was fast and the transaction was easy.
on March 5, 2012
Ordered this because I loved the idea of the wooden box. We started a Bunco League and wanted something to that was durable enough to pass from hostess to hostess monthly. I am super happy with this box and game pieces. The ladies in the bunco club all love it as well. It is quite small so it is very easy for travel. We put a bunch of those little pencils in there as well. Great buy!!
on December 27, 2011
My mom is a big bunco player and I got her this as part of her Christmas gift. She was thrilled with the set and thought it was very neat. The color dice really get older ladies happy for some reason.
on June 8, 2012
I ordered this for our bunco group. It's a very cute box and has everything you need to get started. The bell could be a little louder but that's pretty minor. I'm happy with this set and would recommend it.
on September 11, 2014
I had recently got into a bunco group and was so excited to order this set. For one it is pink, and what girl doesn't love pink? For two it basically has everything you need for bunco minus a few extra pens/pencils. However, when I received the package I was highly disappointed. First off, the box is not hinged as described in the posting. Also, the lid has a chip in it. Secondly, it does not include a pencil sharpener as described. Thirdly, the bell is bent, and it will only work if you slam your hand on it. I would return it if it wasn't such a hassle with me not having a printer nor a UPS within a 30 minute drive. Don't let looks fool you. Go with the uglier set. I am sure it will be better quality.
on October 22, 2012
The only thing nice about this product is the big die case that it comes in. Everything inside is cheap garbage. I had to go to the store and replace it. The bell does not work, the score cards are not correct and the large fuzzy die is not very large and the cloth is coming off at the seams! the dice - well the dice are dice - they were satisfactory. Very disappointed!
on December 29, 2014
Ok Starter kit for a first Bunco group, we didn't use the score cards, index cards that are self numbered worked better for us! The bell is not very loud, and the plush dice is too light to toss from player to player. And the pink dice are hard to read in a quick moving game.
on June 26, 2014
Great, cute little box of a game. The problem: Didn't come with pencils! You'll need to buy some of those small sized pencils (like at IKEA) to keep in the box as regular sized pens/pencils won't fit. But overall, this is a great and adorable way to store your Bunco game!
on July 20, 2011
This game came just as described and the pink box is so cute I set it out as a table decoration....great buy!
on July 25, 2013
I got the product on time and in good shape, but didn't receive the pink fuzzy die. Disappointed because my Bunco group uses the oversized die during the game. I'll just have to think of something different for our next game.