5.0 out of 5 stars A nice nostalgic gift for an adult - contains a few small parts, July 25, 2007
Amazon Customer (On the front porch reading a book) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a gift. However I opened it first to see that all of the parts were there and it worked. I am happy to say that they were and it does.

It is a bit smaller that I had imagined. I must have not properly read the dimensions. It is still a nice table top or desk sized game. It is sturdy and well constructed. This game only took a couple of minutes to assemble. Instructions were included, but not necessary, even for me. I am not mechanical. It even looks cute.

I'll admit it. I tried it out before putting it in the box. It was fun for a few minutes. It would not hold my interest for very long. I know it will the recipient, though. That's all that matters. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocky's Review, January 19, 2008
A Kid's Review
I am eight years old and got the Front Porch Classics Baseball Pinball Game as a present. It is really fun to play by myself or with my mom or friends. It is really challenging just like the game of baseball should be. The only problem with the game is when your shot is an out, it is sort of hard to get the pinballs without tipping the whole game. Maybe you should put runways or something inside so the balls come out easier. Other than that, I LOVE this game. Go SF Giants!!! Rocky

5.0 out of 5 stars at the old ball park, February 15, 2011
is as expected arrived promptly very satisfied and price was good. one suggestion to seller you may want to remove sale price stickers on products before shipping. i found that amusing. even though my neice loves the game and i am glad that she wants to play with something that does not require electricity to use. she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars cubs fan, July 28, 2012
I'm a cubs fan and just had to own the game for the cubs logo. It has been a great show piece in my memorabilia room. The grandchildren love playing it and since it's really sturdy I have no worries about them breaking it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big, needs lots of space. Fun, December 12, 2007
This review is from: Front Porch Classics Baseball Pinball Game (Apparel)
My kids got this as a gift last year. Now that it is discounted so much, it is definitely worth it. Sturdy, solid construction. A nice toy, ideal if you have a game room or play room where it can stay set up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 27, 2011
When i got this, i was expecting it to be put together and ready to use but, it wasn't. The assembly wasn't too hard though, all you have to do is put on the legs underneath and the backing with the Mets sign on it. The backing was hard to put in because it has to be in exactly right or it won't fit. After it is put together it is fun to play with.

Front Porch Classics Baseball Pinball Game