5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - Lots of details, August 23, 2011
Qylie (Boulder, co) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Front Range Hikes (Colorado Mountain Club Guidebooks) (Paperback)
This book has lots of details. I like how the pages are broken up so that you know exactly what you are getting into. There is a picture of each hike and a topographic map also. Each page gives you a rating, distance, difficulty, and round trip approximate time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 20, 2013
I was looking for hikes which do not require driving 5 hours from the city and this is a gem, plenty of fantastic walks from 30 minutes to 2-3 hours from the city. Some shorter and some 16 miles, I have them read and we look forward to getting through some this summer! A great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this guide!, May 7, 2014
Mikeen (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
My friends had a copy of this book and we used this guide to find a hike last year. I thought the book was so well laid out I had to buy a copy for myself so I could stop asking them to borrow it. Definitely recommend this for anyone in the Colorado front range.

The Best Front Range Hikes (Colorado Mountain Club Guidebooks)
The Best Front Range Hikes (Colorado Mountain Club Guidebooks) by Colorado Mountain Club (Paperback - June 1, 2010)
$24.95 $19.34