Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 22, 2010
The package comes stapled to the mats. When you take the staples out, they leave holes in the mats. The grips on the back of the mats are very short and don't stick to the carpet, which makes them slide around. They are a great price, but you get what you pay for!
on August 4, 2010
The two staples were not properly staple on the mats, and when I tried to take them off (even when I was extremely careful) there are two big holes in every mat. The floor mat are not bad quality for the price ($14.95 including shipping cost) but I think I should have spend a little bit more. I have a Suzuki Aerio 2006 and the mats fit perfectly.
review image review image
I would not buy this item, its very cheap and will not last very long. They roll up on the corners and dont stay in place.
on June 15, 2013
Extremely frustrating to open had to use metal snips to remove staple which left four holes in the each mat. These mats slide around in my car because the little pegs aren't long enough to penetrate into the cars carpet. Also the stitching is falling apart after only a few weeks. DON'T BUY
on August 22, 2011
These mats only suits for small sized cars.you cannot use this for sedans, hatchbacks. I ordered this for my Honda Insight and it cannot be used with it since very small in size.
on April 26, 2012
These mats are not what I expected and they don't fit as I thought they would. The mats don't stay in place and it's hard to vacuum debris that get on them. I guess it's best to purchase the ones that actually come from the manufacturer or the dealership where you purchased your vehicle since the ones they sell are designed for the make and model of your vehicle. However, the price of the mats were good.
on November 27, 2013
I don't write Amazon reviews, but decided to on this one with the hopes of saving someone else from wasting their money. It's my own fault for rushing and not reading the reviews first. I recently purchased another set of mats that look exactly like these in the picture and I thought I was buying the exact same mats, NOT! The other ones that I purchased were "Rubber Queen 70541 Carpeted 4 Piece Mat With Vinyl Heel Pad Black" sold by Amazon for $12.85, they were excellent.

Now as far as these mats are concerned, they are cheap and flimsy, they are folded in half in the package when you get them and have the packaging stapled directly to the mats. I just bought a new 2012 Mustang and needed to purchase an inexpensive set of mats to use for a month or two until I can get the actual real Mustang mats. I'm not sure that these will even protect my carpets for that long. They little nubs that are on the back of the mats that hold it in place definitely aren't long enough to hold the mat at all. Basically just all around crappy, spend the extra dollar or two and get the Rubber Queen mats, I was shocked at how nice and heavy they were.
on March 3, 2014
The rear carpets work just fine but the front carpets are too big for my Ford Fiesta. However I only needed the rear ones and put the front ones in my friends Colorado and they worked just fine in her truck. They are good quality not like the Walmart version. Take care in removing the staple so as not to damage the carpets.
on November 6, 2015
Got these for my new Ford Focus as my teenage son and toddler daughter make quick work of car interiors. Work great for protecting the carpets, look nice on the factory black interior, and maybe nicest of all are pretty easy to clean crumbs and food stains off of.
on December 20, 2013
These were purchased due to the fact that my new car did not come with floor mats. They were cheap, but they look really great and fit close to factory specifications in my car. Some people have complained about the staples that hold them together leaving holes in the mats but if you remove the staples carefully it won't leave holes big enough to notice.