Cap Construction Lace Front
Cap Size Average
Hair Texture Curly
Fiber Mixed Hair
Color Shown Black & Grey
Style European Style
Top to Bottom (Inches) 8
Net Weight (g) 800
Shipping Weight (g) 1000
After packaging and shipping, your wig will need just a little care and attention in order to look its best.
- Gently brush it out, or use a steel comb or your fingers on delicate curly styles.
- Airing the wig out on a wig stand for a day or two before wearing will allow it to look its most natural.
- Synthetic hair can be trimmed, but cannot be permed or dyed.
- Mixed Human hair wigs should not be permed, but can withstand low to mid-temperature styling and can be trimmed.
- For best results, style your wig before putting it on.
- 100% Human Hair: 100% Human Hair wigs are soft and feel smooth, natural.
- Mixed Hair: Mixed hair wigs combine human and synthetic hair for easy styling and a smooth, natural look and feel.
- Top Grade Quality Synthetic: These wigs are made from 100% Japanese Kanekalon Fiber, the best choice next to 100% human hair. You can treat them as you would your own hair, with the exception of dyeing them.
- Lace Front: The lace piece situated at the front is designed to give a more natural look and feel, the hairs on the lace piece are hand-tied, giving the wig a more natural look and ensuring long lasting durability.
- Full Lace: The entire cap is hand-tied and made out of lace. With full lace wigs, the hairline looks very realistic and virtually undetectable. Full lace wigs can endure daily activities such as working, sports and even swimming.
- Mono Top: The mono top offers superior comfort. The color of the mono top is made to resemble the same color as your own skin. The hairs are hand-tied to the mono piece, making the wig look natural.