Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Frontier Taco Seasoning, Salt-Free Blend, 2.33-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on December 12, 2009
When I opened the jar and got a whiff of this seasoning, I just knew it would be great. Smells just like the tacos I made with the saltier seasoning blends, ONLY BETTER--because there's no salt! The first thing I used this with was eggs...it was great! Frontier has not disappointed, so I will be ordering more of their salt-free seasonings soon!
on May 10, 2011
This blend is delicious. It's so flavorful that no one who tries it seems to notice that it's salt-free. I use it on chicken, beef and most recently added it to white rice for a Mother's Day dinner side dish. It's awesome and I'm glad it's sold in 4-packs, because I know I'm going to use a lot of it!
on December 30, 2011
The taste is great, salt free....can't beat it!!! I use this believe it or not on my popcorn and in my meals, as it really enhances flavoring for everything, without the guilt!!!! Will continue to purchase this in the future!!!
on November 8, 2010
It's so hard to find no sodium seasonings (other than Mrs. Dash) - this is a great product at a great price!
on July 21, 2016
The directions call for 1/4c of seasoning per pound of meat. While it smelled great, we could barely taste it. Even after putting twice as much as recommended, it was still incredibly bland. I will never buy this brand again. Marshall's brand is much better.
on January 3, 2012
I previously had McCormick Taco Seasoning but once that was all gone I decided to give this stuff a try since it was cheaper and ships free thanks to amazon prime. This product was everything I hoped it would be and more. Delicious, kosher and perfect. I now have my new favorite taco seasoning!
on January 19, 2012
I use Mrs. Dash seasoning blends often, but this product is even more intensely and pleasingly flavored, without being too spicy hot for my taste.
It brings poultry or vegetable casseroles to new heights without requiring salt, and isn't limited to tacos or Mexican cuisine. I kept one jar and gave the other 2 as unique gifts.
on October 29, 2011
Used it the other night for taco meat. Was very pleased with the product. Hard to find sodium free seasoning. Have three now but when I run out I will buy the product again.
on April 19, 2012
Great seasonsing, decent price. I'll definitely buy this again. I like that it's salt-free, so I can control how much salt ends up in my food.
on March 27, 2014
Even thought it doesn't have salt, it does contain some carbs. It tastes better than I imagined! I put it on my 90/10 ground beef.