Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GMYLE(R) 2 in 1 - Pink Frosted Matte Rubber Coated Rubberized See Thru Hard Snap On Case for Apple 13.3" inch Macbook Pro - With Silicone Pink Protective Keyboard Skin Cover
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 5, 2013
I will admit I was a bit skeptical about this cover because of the other reviews here, people either seemed to hate it or love it but I gave it a shot because its only about 10$. First of all, I recieved it 3 days earlier than the estimated arrival which was awesome! This product looks way nicer and vibrant in person and actually looks very expensive. It snapped right on to my macbook pro. It doesn't trap the heat in or anything also. Overall, I LOVE this case, oh and the keyboard cover works well too :)
on February 28, 2013
Considering the relatively low cost of this item I performed extensive research of similar products mostly based on Amazon customer reviews. I was scared off of many items and took the chance on this purchase. I just got it today, but it seems perfect!. There are vents on the bottom shell, the color is as shown online, the feel is like a slightly rubberized hard shell so a matte finish. The keyboard cover is taking a little getting used to, but fits perfect. The keyboard cover is completely opaque so it actually looks like medium purple Pepto Bismol, which is way less attractive than the shell, but it works great and fits my 2009 Mac Book Pro perfect. The reason it's taking some getting used to is because it's rubbery and I'm used to the slippery, smooth titanium keyboard. I'll probably stutter-step my way through a few more tasks like this and never notice it again. Before I purchased this product, I dropped & dented my computer and the shell still fits well around the bumps and lumps. I'm impressed and really wish I would have thought to buy this thing before I banged up my computer so bad!
on June 6, 2013
I would say this i a good product for its price, i just wanted a cover that would prevent my mac from getting banged up. This does the job. I would say it was hard to clip into place and was affraid of breaking it when trying, it took me a couple of trys before coming right. the keyboard cover was a plesent suprise however some of the keys on mine dont exactly line up with the buttons underneth the keyborad cover, so you can see parts of the keyboard through the paint ones. this is just cosmetic problems and if you arent ODC like me it wont be a problem. I like the way the Rubber caoting feels it doesnt make the laptop feel to stiff and has a smooth finsh to it. I would reccommend this product
on January 8, 2013
I LOVE this case and keyboard cover. They both fit perfectly to my macbook pro 13. I was a little nervous about purchasing this because of the mixed reviews but I am so happy I did. I actually bought a spec case at Apple for 45-50 dollars when I purchased my Macbook (dumb move, I know.) and I actually like this case better than the "nicer" and more well known brand. It is still a hard case but it has a smooth finish to it. I absolutely love it and it was well worth my money spent.

*Shipping was very fast
*It fits my macbook perfectly
*Cheaper than the ones at Apple and sold in stores
*Has a smooth feel to the case
*Apple logo still shines through
*True to color shown
*Keyboard cover matches the case

I am extremely impressed and I will be purchasing more cases from this seller.
on March 27, 2013
This was really good, I mean it looked good. The blue was awsome. One day in class as I was taking notes, I looked at my finger tips and then bam! it was blue!...... >:( cheap! colors were coming from the keyboard cover! grrrrrrrrrr
on December 26, 2013
I had just bought a Macbook from another seller on Amazon. I needed a case just in case there was scratches which there wasn't. But I love pink and this case was great. It snaps right on and stylish. I'll buy another one when I get tired of this one ; )
on November 19, 2011
The cover was as beautiful as in the picture. It fit my macbook pro 13" perfectly and protects it very well. The gap where the apple is, leaves the computer unprotected at that spot. But it lines up perfectly so it doesn't look awkward and the apple plastic doesn't take scratches. Its also really simple to take off to clean if anything gets in (small dust). I really recommend this item. The keyboard protector was also in great condition and it matched perfectly. It fits well and does not overlap the groove. It is still easy to type and now my computer is protected and looks beautiful.
on September 20, 2012
Everything fits really well and I like the case. The keyboard cover is not awesome- it fits properly, but makes it difficult to type and makes the keys stick occasionally. But other then that it's a good product and worth the money.
on November 11, 2013
at first i was very attracted by the low price point and good reviews.
I just got this product in the mail and opened it up to try in on my old version of the 13 inch mac book pro.
HORRIBLE FIT, cheap materials, and just over all a disappointment.
you get what you pay for with this product.
not satisfied with this product or company.
never buying anything like this again.
just go with the expensive Speck cases.
on February 6, 2016
This looks absolutely great on my MacBook. Now I can have a peace of mind every time I pick up my computer because I don't have to worry about dropping it. The keyboard cover that came with it is also pretty nice it will keep me from scratching my keyboard. I would definitely recommend this product.

I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.