5.0 out of 5 stars These LED lights are brilliant. Ba-duh-bump.
I just received these light this week and I am -very- pleased. These lights produce more of a 'nightlight' level light, they are not 'room' lights.

Published 17 months ago by obmot

2.0 out of 5 stars Motion sensor failed to work after two weeks
When it works, it's great! However, I had two lights failed to work after about 2 weeks. I have a feeling that the third light will join the other two soon enough :(
Published 21 months ago by b0z0

5.0 out of 5 stars These LED lights are brilliant. Ba-duh-bump., July 4, 2013
This review is from: Frostfire Motion Sensing LED Stick Anywhere Nightlights (3-Pack)

The magnetic mounting option is great because it is very 'low profile' in case you want t pop the light off if folks are over for a visit and might think these are tacky - when they are gone you just pop the light back onto its quarter-size magnetic mount - easy peasy.

A few notes for prospective buyers:

1. You need to prove your own AAA batteries x3 -per- light ( the box comes with 3 lights = $7 per light, so no batteries supplied is very reasonable). I always keep a box of these (another purchase I can recommend) in my fridge... DURACELL AAA PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery (Box of 24)

2. Thereis a tiny (!!) switch at the top left INSIDE the battery compartment (see my uploaded photos) that has OFF/AUTO/ON position. It is set to OFF when the lights arrive - thus when you insert the batteries you will need a pencil tip or paperclip to move the tiny switgh to the AUTO or right ON position. Note also that the tiny switch is facing up towards the top of the unit, thus to move the switch you will slide it right or left from below.

3. One of my 3 lights did not work initially (even with switch in ON position) but I removed the batteries and rejiggered them a bit, reinserted, and the light now works fine.

I bought one box of 3 lights to "test"" them and see how I like them (or not). I have decided, based on my impression, to get more sets (no, I'm not a 'paid reviewer' and if you think I am, feel free to skim the review I wrote for my Friedrich KUHL 12,000 BTU a/c (which was sent to earth by the devil himself)).

I hope this review and my photos are helpful to those looking for a light like this. Happy 4th of July everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Very Well!, February 14, 2013
I like these because they use battery power and do not use ghost power by being plugged into an outlet. These lights are well priced at about $5 each ($15 for set of 3).
The light is very bright! I bought 2 sets, but after seeing how bright they are I am fine with just 2 lights. I'll figure out where to put the other 4...
The light has a magnet in the back cover and there is a metal washer that you place where you want the light to mount. The included 3M foam tape sticks to the washer and you can stick the washer almost anywhere. The light is then held to the metal washer because of the magnet. It holds to the surface well and removing the light to replace batteries is a breeze.
The motion sensor seems to work better when approaching from the front of the light than from the side(hallways). When approaching from the front, I would estimate the light turns on from 4-5ft. away. When approaching from the side, I would estimate 2-3ft. away.
The switch on the inside has three positions: off, auto, on.
Off is off. Auto uses the motion sensor to turn the light on and only works in the dark. On keeps the light on.
These are better than the AmerTac outlet type night lights that I own.

2.0 out of 5 stars Motion sensor failed to work after two weeks, March 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, June 27, 2013
Got these lights after my previous ones (10 LED Wireless Motion Sensor Light - 2 Pack) went wonky.

I like these because of the magnetic spot on the back. It makes it way easier to access the switch and battery than others.
I also like the adjustable light range.

At first i was worried because these werent activating, but then I figured out they are motion AND light sensitive. My previous ones would turn on at any motion, regardless of light source, but these only turn on when there is motion and it's relatively dark. They work fine, just take some getting used to is all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, poor battery usage, May 12, 2013
After two weeks, two of these Frostfire lights seemed to fail and would no longer detect motion.
I found out that the top battery in both Frostfire units was dead (100%->30%)and the bottom two batteries were almost untouched (100%->90%).
These lights should last a lot longer than two weeks without having to replace the batteries.
Besides that, they do have better construction than similar lights and the swiveling light is useful as well as the detachable magnet mount that allows easy replacement of batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deal, March 12, 2013
Amazon Customer (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Works great, the adhesive is the right amount of sticky (they haven't fallen off of walls or closet ceilings), is decently bright, and most importantly: they aren't overpriced. I've previously used the identical Hipe 3 LED lights (Hipe 3 LED Automatic Motion-sensing Directional Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a Built in Motion and Light Sensor), but for $15/each, they're way too expensive. These were $20/3 and appear to be the exact same product except for the different logo.

I would definitely recommend these to add some light to closets and pantries for the cheap. Also, definitely pair these with Eneloop AAAs (Sanyo eneloop SEC-HR4U8BPN Ni-MH Rechargeable NiMH AAA Batteries, 8-Pack) to be green.

1.0 out of 5 stars got 6 units, 5 failed in 2 weeks, January 21, 2014
waste of money. The sensor stopped working on 5 of these lights after 2 weeks. DO NOT BUY, SAVE YOUR MONEY.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work!, December 16, 2013
I would turn on auto for the motion sensor, worked then shut off and wouldn't turn back on.....so so annoying, I live off the grid, and got these for my kids when they wake at night......just to be disappointed!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Two out of three didnt work., October 15, 2013
Two out of three didn't work when I rec'd them. The motion and the light sensors failed and the lights cannot be used as simple LED lights as the ON / OFF switch is inside, sheer waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for about 2 weeks, then useless, October 13, 2013
AVOID THESE LIGHTS!!!

Loved these lights initially -- so much so that I bought another set after receiving the 1st. Unfortunately, several of the units stopped detecting motion after about 2 weeks. Since the 'on' switch lives inside the battery cover, it's not even useful as a flashlight now that the sensor has died. Too late for a refund now.