Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oasis Supply Edible Frosting Sheets for Cake Top Printing, 7.5 by 10-Inch, 24 Sheets, White
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2012
From the photo also used by Kopykake resellers, I assumed these would be Kopykake brand that I have used before. No, these are Ink4Cakes own sheets, on a clear backing sheet, more brittle than Kopykake. No ingredients on the packaging or on the website. I had to email them to get the detailed ingredients listing, which is almost identical to Kopykake. Baking frosting sheets directly onto cookie dough isn't in the product specs, but Kopykake works great. Sadly the Ink4Cakes sheets drastically change color after baking (mid-gray went vivid purple), even using the same Kopykake food inks & same printer on both brands of sheets. For laying on cakes or any non-heat applications these should work fine, but since I usually bake frosting sheets directly onto cookie dough, I won't be buying these again, and will gladly pay the higher price for Kopykake.
on March 15, 2013
The bag the frosting sheets came in was not resealable so if you are not going to use them all at the same time you will have a lot of wasted frosting sheets. Every other company I have purchased these from has had a resealable bag. I will not be purchasing from this company again.
on May 24, 2013
Frosting sheets were thin and could not be removed from the backing without breaking after many attempts. I have requested a refund.
on May 5, 2012
don't wasted your money. You can not remove the sugar sheet from the backing with it crumbling and cracking. SUCK!
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2014
These are fabulous and so easy to use with my edible ink printer. I like that it comes with software so that you don't have to guess where and how it will print on the page. The images wind up printing almost exactly as if they are on your computer. I love how versatile they are and cut easily t use for cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and more. My clients love that I can now personalize their cookies and cupcakes even more now. The taste is fairly plan so it won't overpower your sweet treats.
on January 4, 2013
Pros:

- The image quality on these is fantastic. I'm not sure why... the inks don't seem to soak down into the sheet as much, and the surface doesn't seem as textured/porous as the KopyKake ones.

- They peel off very easy from the backing without needing to put them in the freezer.

- Prime Eligible, free 2 day shipping (or weekday overnight for $3.99). Depending on where you live and what options you choose, KopyKake shipping can be much pricier and slower.

Cons:

- They are very brittle. They often arrive chipped around the edges or a few cracked entirely.

- They don't seem to blend into the cake icing as good. Given enough time, KopyKake sheets will soften and blend right into the icing. These ones don't, which makes for a weird, unappealing stiff layer on the cake when eating.

- The stock image shown above (as of this writing) is from the KopyKake website, which is misleading, as these are entirely different.

Summary:

If you find yourself in a pinch and really need frosting sheets, then these are a great price and arrive very quickly. Just be aware of the cons.
on November 25, 2012
Given, I've never used other sugar sheets before.. but this product was everything I had hoped. Despite the chemically smell when you sniff the sheets, once eaten, the paper is soft and tasteless. I had no problem pulling the sheets off of the plastic backing like others mentioned. Peeled right off! A client of mine asked for printed logos on their cookies. I typically hand-draw my designs but this process was definitely easier than expected.
on September 24, 2014
These frosting sheets are very thin---thinner than what I am used to. They worked but are at least 50% thinner than the premium sheets I am used to. I had to be very careful with placement and use----I did not expect them to be so thin. I really cannot recommend due to this problem.
on July 14, 2014
More durable than some, but some MAJOR flaws!
First, on numerous occasions when the edible printer prints a photo the (non-edible) backing sometime slips off and the photo gets ruined. Also the printed image wafer is a 1/2 inch smaller than the regular sized paper (8 x 11) so unless your image is sized properly it will smear the sides. Not sure why they did that other than to save money or get the price down.

Once the image is printed, they hold up well. No bubbles or tears.
on August 28, 2015
Just opened my sugar sheets and they smell bad!! I thought maybe thats the way they were supposed to smell so still used them. When we ate the cake I tried the sheet and it tasted horrible!! No where on the package has an expiration date!!